• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Starbucks again...24 August

Felid`Maximus

Activist Member
I plan to go to starbucks. I'd use a $2 bill, but every time I ask for $2 bills at the bank they never have any.

Last edited:

The Big Guy

I plan to go to starbucks. I'd use a $2 bill, but every time I ask for $2 bills at the bank they never have any.

Tell them how many you want and they will get them for you. I've ordered them at Wells Fargo several times.

Also, spend a few dollars and get a stamp, red letters, saying something like "support the 2nd amendment." Stamp the bills.

TBG

vegaspassat

I posted this info on the Nevada open carry page on Facebook so hopefully the word gets out

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

FallonJeeper

The wife and I did our part today. Oc'd and patronized our local Starbucks. Apparently nobody, here, knew about the boycott as we had to wait in line to place our order. Business was good.

We-the-People

The wife and I did our part today. Oc'd and patronized our local Starbucks. Apparently nobody, here, knew about the boycott as we had to wait in line to place our order. Business was good.

LOL we did the same here in Southern Oregon.....and had the same experience of waiting in line. So much for the anti's talk.

Jamesm760

Tell them how many you want and they will get them for you. I've ordered them at Wells Fargo several times.

Also, spend a few dollars and get a stamp, red letters, saying something like "support the 2nd amendment." Stamp the bills.

TBG

I think i'm going to take your idea, and hit the strip club, that 'outta get the bills circulated with the message fast! Order 300 in 2's. :banana:

Edit: holly crap I didn't proof read the original post... o_O sorry for any confusion :lol:

Last edited: