Thread: Why are firearm owners treated like criminals?

Why are firearm owners treated like criminals?

Some government agencies, politicians and bureaucrats believe all gun owners are criminals. Watch this video clip http://www.ctgunrights.com/07.Video/...nal%20Skit.wmv

I tried two very different not-M$ video players and neither played the file well.
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Alexandria, VA at www.NoVA-MDSelfDefense.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    I tried two very different not-M$ video players and neither played the file well.
    It took 4 minutes to download, but Windows Media Player presented it just fine. The message in the video, however, is fairly trivial. "I am not a criminal."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCanby View Post
    It took 4 minutes to download, but Windows Media Player presented it just fine. The message in the video, however, is fairly trivial. "I am not a criminal."
    I watched it, no problemo ... slow dl speed .. about 4 min, like JC noted.

I don't get treated like a criminal myself just for owning firearms ... I'm just an American trapped in CT ....

I think that gun owners characterize themselves that way. Note in the committee hearings all the "I'm sorry for the incident at sandy hook"...sorry, why? Sorry=guilt IMO=atonement required. Stop saying your sorry about some act that you had nothing to do with, regarding people you did not even know, when they are using it for political leverage to screw you out of something.

Look at 9-11 .... the whole country was "sorry" and we got shoved right up where the sun don't shine with a hot poker.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 08-24-2013 at 01:59 AM.

I liked it.

I had NO problems pulling it down, and Media Player played it just fine; 'nough said on that account. Maybe some who had trouble should get an upgrade from DOS; the world has moved on, thankfully!

Why did I like it? I've actually been directly on the receiving end of the prejudice this video was meant to address, and believe this message does in fact need to be heard far and wide at maximum volume, repeatedly. WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS!
    Last edited by DDoutel; 08-24-2013 at 11:04 AM.
    D. T. Doutel

What is to the lawyer or cop a "material misrepresentation of the facts", and to the politician "misspeaking" is, in common parlance, a bald-faced lie. And don't let anyone tell you different!

Visit Connecticut Carry and LiarCop.com for the latest news regarding Norwalk v. Doutel and Doutel v. Norwalk.

Now on Youtube

For anyone having issues with the download link or WMV format, here the video is on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbvqOcKymgI

Enjoy. Share with your friends.
    Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues: http://ctcarry.com/Forum