• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why are firearm owners treated like criminals?

davidmcbeth

Banned
It took 4 minutes to download, but Windows Media Player presented it just fine. The message in the video, however, is fairly trivial. "I am not a criminal."

I watched it, no problemo ... slow dl speed .. about 4 min, like JC noted.

I don't get treated like a criminal myself just for owning firearms ... I'm just an American trapped in CT ....

I think that gun owners characterize themselves that way. Note in the committee hearings all the "I'm sorry for the incident at sandy hook"...sorry, why? Sorry=guilt IMO=atonement required. Stop saying your sorry about some act that you had nothing to do with, regarding people you did not even know, when they are using it for political leverage to screw you out of something.

Look at 9-11 .... the whole country was "sorry" and we got shoved right up where the sun don't shine with a hot poker.

Last edited:

DDoutel

I liked it.

I had NO problems pulling it down, and Media Player played it just fine; 'nough said on that account. Maybe some who had trouble should get an upgrade from DOS; the world has moved on, thankfully!

Why did I like it? I've actually been directly on the receiving end of the prejudice this video was meant to address, and believe this message does in fact need to be heard far and wide at maximum volume, repeatedly. WE ARE NOT CRIMINALS!

Last edited: