• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

In Spokane till Tuesday

tombrewster421

Looks like there will be some guy time tomorrow if you want to meet up somewhere. Going to church in the morning.

Thor80

Looks like there will be some guy time tomorrow if you want to meet up somewhere. Going to church in the morning.

I'm working tomorrow. I work out in the Valley, but if you're gonna get coffee sometime and if you're in the valley I could try to stop by. Won't be armed though due to work policies.... I'm gonna start at 6am so I have to take lunch by 11am, or if its before or after that I could just take a coffee break. :)

-Thor

tombrewster421

Having a little fun with the kids at Corbin park before heading out of town. The Spokane officer at the Starbucks had nothing to say so that was normal.

tombrewster421

Oh what fun!
Went to leave the park to head home and my starter was bad. At least the kids got to play while I fixed it.