Thread: 3 injured in shootings overnight in MKE. Where's $10M ShotSpotter when it's needed?

3 injured in shootings overnight in MKE. Where's $10M ShotSpotter when it's needed?

I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Where's $10M ShotSpotter when it's needed?

The cops successfully found the sites of the shootings, you don't really expect cops to protect victims do you, they just investigate the aftermath.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XD40sc View Post

The cops successfully found the sites of the shootings, you don't really expect cops to protect victims do you, they just investigate the aftermath.
    "Wicked, clever criminals evade us before we can arrive. The $10m shot-spotter system only takes us so far. We need RFID in every gun so we can track them after shot-spotter picks them up. Please pass this legislation now. For the sake of the children."
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    "Wicked, clever criminals evade us before we can arrive. The $10m shot-spotter system only takes us so far. We need RFID in every gun so we can track them after shot-spotter picks them up. Please pass this legislation now. For the sake of the children."
    They want to implant gun owners with tags too .. for the children ...

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    They want to implant gun owners with tags too .. for the children ...
    Them tags are a coming, don't know when, but a pilot version may be around. If we don't get them tags, won't be able to buy and sell either.
    Revelation 13:16-17.

I was kind of thinking that maybe the criminals should be implanted with R.F.I.D. chips so we know where they are and we do this in the name of the children.......

Big brother has several technologies to track your every move

Big brother has just about all the tools it needs

Shotspotter to track gunshots, and record near conversations

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/29/us...anted=all&_r=0

and Aruba's mesh wifi network to keep track of the last 1000 locations you have visited

http://www.infowars.com/dhs-funds-in...f-entire-city/
    “Men live without other security than what their own strength and their own invention shall furnish them"
    -Thomas Hobbes 1651

Why is all this taking place in milwaukee? Don't they know that the new democrat party is firmly in control, so they have nothing to worry about, just like in chicago, detroit, newark, nawlins, etc.