• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

obama taking america to war with.......someone in syria

onus

Obama sent naval warships to Syria and it looks like Obama will be attacking someone.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Obama sent naval warships to Syria and it looks like Obama will be attacking someone.

Believe it or not, most of us do get our news from other sources besides OCDO.

But, thanks for letting us know. Since you didn't cite a source, I'm guessing you expected us to think you dug up this information two days late all on your own Woodward-and-Bernstein style?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Hey! He's young, he's inexperienced, and he's trying to hide the fact that he has come back after being banned. Which of course suggests a disregard for some of the rules and norms of behavior here.

As for the topic itself - be glad we will have another war when the current sandboxes close down. Do you have any notion of the hit the economy would take if there were peace?

stay safe.

sudden valley gunner

Hey! He's young, he's inexperienced, and he's trying to hide the fact that he has come back after being banned. Which of course suggests a disregard for some of the rules and norms of behavior here.

As for the topic itself - be glad we will have another war when the current sandboxes close down. Do you have any notion of the hit the economy would take if there were peace?

stay safe.

I know, how horrible it would be not to have our resources stolen to be destroyed and the men and women in the military were at home contributing to the work force increasing the wealth and capital of the country.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
I know, how horrible it would be not to have our resources stolen to be destroyed and the men and women in the military were at home contributing to the work force increasing the wealth and capital of the country.

Anyone who volunteers for military service under Obamalama is goofy.

And the chemical weapons attack? Never happened. False flag folks.