Thread: May need help, Glocks are multiplying

May need help, Glocks are multiplying

Well, just bought another Glock. Picked up a gen 3 27 today. 3 more and I've got every .40/10mm they make. I guess a man needs goals in life, huh. Oh and for the Glock haters, also placed an order on a Sig P250SC just to check one out. Seems like the trigger issues got worked out. The P250 I and the wife looked at had a real smooth pull, if just a little long. Think it will work good for her? The P250 that is.

Banned
    Why are you buying a glock? they are supporting the governments that want to take your guns away .. they play both sides of the fence

What exactly is it you need help with?
    Keeping them all happy & used, finding a big enough safe...?
    As long as your finances permit, I don't see a problem with completing your collection.
    Quote Originally Posted by MLK, Jr
    The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort & convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge & controversy.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSG Laigaie
    Citizenship is a verb.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 27:12
    A prudent person foresees the danger ahead and takes precautions.
    The simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proverbs 31:17
    She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong.

Well, for one thing I can shoot them well. Just thinking the Sig might help getting the wife up to speed on trigger control. She's kind of new to pistol shooting, but picking up on things real fast. She can handle my G29SF so recoil isn't an issue.

Setting myself up with a turret press this winter to keep them all fed and happy. Just seems once I got one, they just kept showing up in the safe. Feeding them all is going to be even harder. Got a couple IDPA matches under my belt now and she wants to start also.

Not so sure about all the playing both sides stuff? Must be more to that I'm sure...