• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

May need help, Glocks are multiplying

Pac10

Well, just bought another Glock. Picked up a gen 3 27 today. 3 more and I've got every .40/10mm they make. I guess a man needs goals in life, huh. Oh and for the Glock haters, also placed an order on a Sig P250SC just to check one out. Seems like the trigger issues got worked out. The P250 I and the wife looked at had a real smooth pull, if just a little long. Think it will work good for her? The P250 that is.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Why are you buying a glock? they are supporting the governments that want to take your guns away .. they play both sides of the fence

MKEgal

What exactly is it you need help with?
Keeping them all happy & used, finding a big enough safe...?
As long as your finances permit, I don't see a problem with completing your collection.

Pac10

Well, for one thing I can shoot them well. Just thinking the Sig might help getting the wife up to speed on trigger control. She's kind of new to pistol shooting, but picking up on things real fast.:) She can handle my G29SF so recoil isn't an issue.

Setting myself up with a turret press this winter to keep them all fed and happy. Just seems once I got one, they just kept showing up in the safe. Feeding them all is going to be even harder. Got a couple IDPA matches under my belt now and she wants to start also.

Not so sure about all the playing both sides stuff? Must be more to that I'm sure...