• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Chief Justice Roberts Blackmailed Over Obamacare

eye95

This thing has not been banned yet???

Folks, this is a troll that stops by every week or two and drops a pantload on us. Don't take it seriously.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
This thing has not been banned yet???

Folks, this is a troll that stops by every week or two and drops a pantload on us. Don't take it seriously.

Thanks for the warning Eye. But, I think the only people who would buy into his "information" are people like him.

eye95

Thanks for the warning Eye. But, I think the only people who would buy into his "information" are people like him.

I am just campaigning to get this guy banned. One of the staff had indicated to me that he was a few weeks back, about the same time that CaPonus disappeared. Unfortunately, I was misled.

There are a few here who think that his posts bear replying. I am just trying to make sure that they start out knowing that his tripe is worthless spam.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

davidmcbeth

Banned
This has been all over the web .... so its hardly something "reportable"...if one wishes, in error, to think that roberts was blackmailed then that's up to them...

Roberts is useless

katsung47

The real reason why Roberts was blackmailed.

726. The surprise turnaround of Chief Justice (7/4/2012)

On 6/28, Supreme Court issued a pass for Obama's Health care policy. What surprised people was Chief Justice Roberts sided with four liberal justices in voting 5-4 to declare the law's "individual mandate" constitutional.

Why did John Roberts, a Bush appointee who generally votes with his conservative colleagues, suddenly change his opinion to vote with the liberal? Just three months ago, he still opposed that "individual mandate" law.

Chief Justice Roberts: Can government require you to buy a cell phone?

Mar. 27, 2012 - Chief Justice Roberts asks the Solicitor General Verrilli if the government can require the purchase of cell phones for emergency services, just as the health-care law requires for health insurance.(The Washington Post)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ll-phone-042/2012/03/27/gIQA9kkreS_video.html

There are different theories about this mysterious turnaround. Mostly were from disinformation office of the Feds to cover up their puppet Roberts. None could solve the puzzle. I know why - the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision. When the Feds want to put Kat Sung under surveillance, they forced the law makers passing through the Patriot Act. (Through OKC bombing and 911 bombing) When the Feds want to restrict Kat Sung in US, they activate the TSA search, (blocking leaving from air flight) blocking the entering of Canada and Mexico; (by "Operation Fast and Furious") see "697. TSA search, Canada and Mexico (12/11/2011)". Now when they want Kat Sung to have a health insurance, they activate their proxy- John Roberts.

Six years ago when Roberts was selected as Chief Justice, I have written already,
"344. Roberts, a secret agent of D.O.J. (9/18/05)"
http://katsung47.yuku.com/topic/4/The-dark-side-of-the-USA?page=4
This case proves I was very, very accurate at that judgment.

I'll talk about why the Feds want that "individual mandate" provision.

eye95

The troll is back.

Notice how he never participates in discussions.

He just shows up every few weeks and defecates.

katsung47

746. GOP is obedient to the Feds (11/21/2012)

With 60,000 dead, Mexicans wonder why drug war doesn't rate in presidential debate

Much of Latin America was dismayed that they got only a glancing mention in Romney and Obama's final presidential debate.

By Sara Miller Llana | Christian Science Monitor – 10/23/2012

That means no candidate talked about the drug trade, despite historic violence playing out in Mexico, much of it along the 2,000-mile border that the US shares.

http://news.yahoo.com/60-000-dead-mexicans-wonder-why-drug-war-141857504.html

So far, the death toll in Syria is about 30,000, much less than 60,000. The media and US politicians beat the drum on civilians’ death there but keep a blind eye on its neighbor Mexico. Are the lives of the Muslim more valuable than Mexicans? No, it’s because this topic would certain to draw out a scandal – Operation Fast and Furious. It’s an Achilles’ heel of the Obama’s administration. Why the GOP and Romney hadn’t taken the advantage on this issue in election campaign? Because it’s the Feds that control this nation and the election. Eric Holder and D.O.J. committed the crime to supply the weapons to Mexican drug gangs and made Mexico a slaughtering field. The republican dares not to offend its master. So the issue was left alone.

The cause that leads the Feds to keep Obama on his chair is they need his Healthcare for their case. (see “726. The surprise turnaround of Chief Justice (7/4/2012)”. Obama is the rare President who could be re-elected when unemployment was above 7.4%. After the failure, the Republican recognizes the intention of the Feds and bows down:

Boehner: 'Obamacare is the law of the land'

By Michael O'Brien, NBC News 11/8/2012

Republicans' efforts to undo President Barack Obama's health care reform law appear to have come to an end, as House Speaker John Boehner described it Thursday as the "law of the land."

http://nbcpolitics.nbcnews.com/_new...boehner-obamacare-is-the-law-of-the-land?lite

katsung47

All trouble originates from Obamacare. The Feds need it to frame a case.

756. To search by the hands of IRS (2/4/2013)

How can the Feds frame a case on “application for Medicare”? They will do it by the hands of IRS.

For two decades, it was I to file joint tax return for my wife and I. In 2006, without my consent, my wife asked an accountant firm to file the joint tax return. I found errors in report they filed and demanded a correction. The Accountant firm refused and e-filed it without my signature. Since then, I have to separate my tax report from my wife’s.

Obviously, it was a plot of the Feds. They manipulated my wife to file a tax return with error to touch off an IRS search. One error was they hadn’t report Schedule C form. Here is what I wrote seven years ago:

“I have some merchandise left from business. Each year I reported the merchandise stock unchanged by schedule C. Each year there was a Schedule C form in the tax book IRS mailed me. But this year, for the first time, there was no C form in the tax book. Why? I think Feds wish to find an excuse to search the stock in the name of "no report".

The merchandise stock is piled in garage. In former messages, I talked about there were two big attempts Feds had tried to enter the attic and garage. (see "144. Roof contractor from Idaho (July, 2003)" and "300. Garage door (3/27/05)") I allege they had planted drugs in attic and garage, so when the disguised contractor enter the attic or garage in the name of roofing or replacing the garage door could claim they found drugs there.
(“395. A sudden trip and the tax return trap (3/30/06)”; “398. April 18, the action date?(4/15/06)”; “300. Garage door (3/27/05)”)

I allege the Feds had planted illegal material (likely drugs)in my merchandise stock which is piled up in my garage. In 2005, they manipulated to damage the door of my garage. They tried to perform an unreasonable search by disguising as garage door contractor. I fixed the door by myself.

Then in 2006, they manipulated my wife to file an erroneous tax return at the purpose to activate an IRS search. I had to separate my tax return from my wife’s. Since I have no income, I don’t have to file tax return. I depend on relative’s help.

In May 2012, I didn’t apply for Medicare in case that would touch off an “automatic computer system” to IRS. I think that’s what the Feds was looking forward to. Really next month we saw how the Feds manipulated the Chief Justice to pass the Healthcare Reform law of the Obama to make it individual mandate.

eye95

Because a troll who does nothing but drive by, defecate his tin-foil encased conspiracy turds on us, and leave.

If he had half a brain, he'd engage us on stuff we care about (I dunno, OC?), and then some here might actually read some of his bilge.