Thread: Lawsuit Alleges Puyallup Police Using Jail Bathroom Cameras

Lawsuit Alleges Puyallup Police Using Jail Bathroom Cameras

While this is has nothing to do with Open Carry, I think at least this should be announced/discussed to get the word out as much as possible and increase awareness to residents in other cities. I took a field trip there as a Boy Scout, and as a Puyallup City resident, and recognizing it in the video, I'm pretty shocked. Lawsuits anyone?

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/L...?tab=video&c=y
    Last edited by Alsherry; 08-24-2013 at 07:45 PM.

Centurion
    Agreed, This has nothing to do with OPEN CARRY!

And if proven true, I hope all those responsible including those who failed to properly supervise will lose the lawsuits filed against them as well as their jobs!!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Quote Originally Posted by Alsherry View Post
    While this is has nothing to do with Open Carry, I think at least this should be announced/discussed to get the word out as much as possible and increase awareness to residents in other cities. I took a field trip there as a Boy Scout, and as a Puyallup City resident, and recognizing it in the video, I'm pretty shocked. Lawsuits anyone?

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/L...?tab=video&c=y
    Off-topic. This is not a general dumping ground. This is an Open Carry forum.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Ask the mods to move this to Social Lounge, you end up with a lot more discussion there too.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)