Thread: Connecticut follows in the footsteps of Hitler

Banned

Connecticut follows in the footsteps of Hitler

http://www.gunconfiscation.com/m/new...s#.UhmPOGeQNFs

Most importantly, get your children out of Connecticut public schools which remain shooting galleries for psychos, just as planned by the government. Realize that government LOVES IT when children are slaughtered in schools because they score political points in the aftermath. That's what "gun free zone" were all about in the first place: Making sure mind-controlled psychopaths know where to get to rack up the greatest body count with the least amount of armed resistance.

what do you think of this website?

Another person/group that refuses to listen to truth - alumnum foil does not keep the waves and rays from getting inside your brain. Only true tin foil can protect you. I'm not going to divulge the secret behind why the shiney side goes where it goes - knowing that is a good way of recognizing the plants and scouts from the oppposition nd I'd hate for them to be able to improve their odds of infiltrating.

On a slightly different tack - does Godwining right out of the box really count as Godwining?

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Another person/group that refuses to listen to truth - alumnum foil does not keep the waves and rays from getting inside your brain. Only true tin foil can protect you. I'm not going to divulge the secret behind why the shiney side goes where it goes - knowing that is a good way of recognizing the plants and scouts from the oppposition nd I'd hate for them to be able to improve their odds of infiltrating.

On a slightly different tack - does Godwining right out of the box really count as Godwining?

stay safe.
    Sooo, you are saying that the website provides accurate information and ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Sooo, you are saying that the website provides accurate information and ideas?
    No, David. i'm saying that their use of aluminum rather than tin is most likely the prime contributor to their problems. This might also be the time and place to resurect the theory that aluminum exposure either causes or contributes to Alzheimers, which would be another reason to avoid the use of aluminum foil.

But seriously, I do not think we can proceed much farther until the question about Godwining is answered.

stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit