• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Connecticut follows in the footsteps of Hitler

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://www.gunconfiscation.com/m/ne...ews-Arrest-Connecticut-Lawmakers#.UhmPOGeQNFs

Most importantly, get your children out of Connecticut public schools which remain shooting galleries for psychos, just as planned by the government. Realize that government LOVES IT when children are slaughtered in schools because they score political points in the aftermath. That's what "gun free zone" were all about in the first place: Making sure mind-controlled psychopaths know where to get to rack up the greatest body count with the least amount of armed resistance.

what do you think of this website?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Another person/group that refuses to listen to truth - alumnum foil does not keep the waves and rays from getting inside your brain. Only true tin foil can protect you. I'm not going to divulge the secret behind why the shiney side goes where it goes - knowing that is a good way of recognizing the plants and scouts from the oppposition nd I'd hate for them to be able to improve their odds of infiltrating.

On a slightly different tack - does Godwining right out of the box really count as Godwining?

stay safe.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Another person/group that refuses to listen to truth - alumnum foil does not keep the waves and rays from getting inside your brain. Only true tin foil can protect you. I'm not going to divulge the secret behind why the shiney side goes where it goes - knowing that is a good way of recognizing the plants and scouts from the oppposition nd I'd hate for them to be able to improve their odds of infiltrating.

On a slightly different tack - does Godwining right out of the box really count as Godwining?

stay safe.

Sooo, you are saying that the website provides accurate information and ideas?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Sooo, you are saying that the website provides accurate information and ideas?

No, David. i'm saying that their use of aluminum rather than tin is most likely the prime contributor to their problems. This might also be the time and place to resurect the theory that aluminum exposure either causes or contributes to Alzheimers, which would be another reason to avoid the use of aluminum foil.

But seriously, I do not think we can proceed much farther until the question about Godwining is answered.

stay safe.