• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sanford/ Lillington/ Spring Lake Area

frodo0602

Anyone live in or around the Sanford/ Lillington/ Spring Lake area? I live in the middle of that "triangle" and would be looking for anyone close to do meet and greets with. Wife and I are still fairly new to this area (about 2 months, came from Vegas), and still a little new to OC. If anyone lives close to this area and would like to set something up, let me know!

WalkingWolf

Anyone live in or around the Sanford/ Lillington/ Spring Lake area? I live in the middle of that "triangle" and would be looking for anyone close to do meet and greets with. Wife and I are still fairly new to this area (about 2 months, came from Vegas), and still a little new to OC. If anyone lives close to this area and would like to set something up, let me know!

We live in that area, well if I ever get out of Rex. I like to occasionally eat at Brass Kettle in Sanford, or the IHOP in Spring Lake. Hopefully I get to go home and maybe we can say hi sometime. Welcome to NC and open carry.

frodo0602

Thanks

Thanks and hello to all. Wolf, call me an idiot, but what is "Rex?" I'll check out the Kettle place you were talking about; always looking for good places to eat! The wife and I like the little mexican restaurant on buffalo lakes rd that's in the food lion shopping center. haven't found many other "mom and pop" eateries yet. we like that sort of thing.

Anyway thanks for the responses. Look forward to setting something up for our little neck of the woods. This saturday i'll be busy volunteering at Raven Rock, but i'd be free for a lunch/brunch on Sunday (as far as i know).

you guys hit me back with possible times and we'll see where we're at. doesn't have to be anything big, just meet for a coffee or whatever.
would just be nice confidence building for the wife and I, and good fellowship.