Thread: Teens = Bored? No worries just play the knock-out game...

Teens = Bored? No worries just play the knock-out game...

This was clearly a planned attack on a man minding his own business. I wonder would these punks have done this if they thought the man could have defended himself? Some of today's youth need a good old fashioned trip to the "woodshed". This puke of a young man will get a slap on the wrist, for stealing the older mans peace of mind for the rest of his life. Hope people start to figure out there's a whole new generation of thugs in the que, and take measure to defend against them. If this is a glimpse of our country's future: God save us all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3Q7SoqnbiQ
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi

Teens = Bored? No worries just play the knock-out game...

hmm no surprise to me look who is doing the punching.

but im sure if this guy defended himself from a teen he would be charged with child abuse or some trumped up BS.

these punks just need a good a$$whoopin.
    HOPE FOR THE BEST, EXPECT THE WORST, PREPARE FOR WAR

Quote Originally Posted by PFC HALE View Post
    hmm no surprise to me look who is doing the punching.

but im sure if this guy defended himself from a teen he would be charged with child abuse or some trumped up BS.

these punks just need a good a$$whoopin.
    Actually: a few of them need to get shot!

Quote Originally Posted by F350 View Post
    Actually: a few of them need to get shot!
    While I agree that some of them are violent/homicidal criminals that will someday merit death by being the violent aggressor in a self-defense situation, let's not throw out any phrases that provide ammunition to the gun-grabbers.

So, I think you meant to say: "Actually, some of them are violent/homicidal criminals that will one day elicit a life-death response from a lawfully armed citizen, and die from it."
    Last edited by Rusty Young Man; 08-27-2013 at 01:58 PM.

Re: Teens = Bored? No worries just play the knock-out game...

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Young Man View Post
    While I agree that some of them are violent/homicidal criminals that will someday merit death by being the violent aggressor in a self-defense situation, let's not throw out any phrases that provide ammunition to the gun-grabbers.

So, I think you meant to say: "Actually, some of them are violent/homicidal criminals that will one day elicit a life-death response from a lawfully armed citizen, and die from it."
    Good point. +1

Or put another way they should be aware that attacking a seemingly helpless person could leave them with a few holes they didn't have prior to their attack.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "You must be the change you wish to see in the world" by Mahatma Gandhi

“Your beliefs become your thoughts. Your thoughts become your words. Your words become your actions. Your actions become your habits. Your habits become your values. Your values become your destiny.” by Mahatma Gandhi