Thread: Bloomberg/MAIG Anti-gun bus in Vegas tomorrow 8/29/13

Exclamation Bloomberg/MAIG Anti-gun bus in Vegas tomorrow 8/29/13

NEVADA Las Vegas What: Nevada Gun Owners to Gather to Call on Senator Heller to Support Common-Sense Background Checks Where: Senator Heller's office, 8930 West Sunset Road, Suite 230, Las Vegas NV 89148 When: Thursday, August 29, 3:00 PM

Hope some of you southern guys & gals can make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Joef View Post
    NEVADA Las Vegas What: Nevada Gun Owners to Gather to Call on Senator Heller to Support Common-Sense Background Checks Where: Senator Heller's office, 8930 West Sunset Road, Suite 230, Las Vegas NV 89148 When: Thursday, August 29, 3:00 PM

Hope some of you southern guys & gals can make it.
    I hope you misspoke and don't seriously want us to support Bloomberg. MAIG will gather at Heller's office to ask him to support more gun control in the form of increased background checks.

We need to be there to tell him NO! In other words, counter protest.

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Guy View Post
    I hope you misspoke and don't seriously want us to support Bloomberg. MAIG will gather at Heller's office to ask him to support more gun control in the form of increased background checks.

We need to be there to tell him NO! In other words, counter protest.

TBG
    Agreed, and be sure to be separate from their group, with "NO Background Checks!" signs or similar - don't want it to look like you are with them.
    Christian, Husband, Father
    NRA Life Member
    NRA Certified Range Safety Officer
    NRA Certified Pistol & Rifle Instructor

Anything I post in these forums is my personal opinion formed by my own interpretation of the topic.
    IANAL and anything I say is not intended to be nor should it be taken as legal advice.

It would probably be helpful to take pictures depicting the 90% of America that support universal background checks.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

City? Who wants to live in a CITY?, Nevada, USA
    A "background check" law kept Martin Luther King, Jr, from buying a gun in 1956, when his family and congregation were getting death threats.

Whenever the hoplophobes call for law to keep guns out of the "wrong" hands, they're talking about BROWN hands.

Gun control is RACISM.

i believe he means for us to counter the MAIG group, not show up to support their cause.

never even occurred to me that anyone would assume anything else on this forum

Did anyone go give'm hell?

I can't wait to hear what happened there yesterday - and also what happens today in Columbus Ohio! Sure wish I could attend one of these, but they always schedul them when I'm at work and too short notice to get the time off.
    NRA Life Member

Anything I post in these forums is my personal opinion formed by my own interpretation of the topic.
    IANAL and anything I say is not intended to be nor should it be taken as legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by JustaShooter View Post
    I can't wait to hear what happened there yesterday - and also what happens today in Columbus Ohio! Sure wish I could attend one of these, but they always schedul them when I'm at work and too short notice to get the time off.
    Do you think it just happens that way?
    Last edited by gunrunner1911; 08-30-2013 at 02:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner1911 View Post
    No! It happens that way because they can round up all the unemployed, or employed by them, entitlement people and turn them out without those of us who work to pay their way through taxes being able to participate. NOTHING, happens by chance.

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.

Quote Originally Posted by gunrunner1911 View Post
    Oh no, I'm quite sure it is intentional - a far higher percentage of informed, intelligent, conservative folks work during the day than do liberal antis and their useful idiots. Besides, even I wouldn't schedule an even for when I could attend if I were them.
    NRA Life Member