Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snowden Deserves A Cruise Missile Up His....

Snowden Deserves A Cruise Missile Up His....

So now its clear that 99% of what Snowden released has nothing to do with spying on Americans and nothing to do with constitutional protections.

Snowden gave the Chinese and Russians (and their friends) mountains upon mountains of top secret information related to foreign intelligence of the utmost importance.

It is now proven that he is NOT a whistleblower and he is NOT concerned about the overreach of American spying on innocent American citizens.

He is simply a traitor to America and an agent for the most brutal and evil communist governments in the world.

Anyone who still supports this guy is evil.

Banned
    Care to support that assertion?

I have neither supported nor castigated Snowden. So present your case to an as yet open mind.

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    Care to support that assertion?

I have neither supported nor castigated Snowden. So present your case to an as yet open mind.
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/...y.html?hpid=z2

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013...ecurity-leaks/
    Last edited by onus; 08-29-2013 at 07:46 PM.

The WP is reporting that there is "a wealth" of information that they are NOT reporting because it is just too sensitive. Rest assured, Snowden has given all of this information to China and Russia and it will filter down to Al-Qaeda.

Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    So now its clear that 99% of what Snowden released has nothing to do with spying on Americans and nothing to do with constitutional protections.

Snowden gave the Chinese and Russians (and their friends) mountains upon mountains of top secret information related to foreign intelligence of the utmost importance.

It is now proven that he is NOT a whistleblower and he is NOT concerned about the overreach of American spying on innocent American citizens.

He is simply a traitor to America and an agent for the most brutal and evil communist governments in the world.

Anyone who still supports this guy is evil.
    Ignorant CA Patriot, please find a new forum to troll.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    Ignorant CA Patriot, please find a new forum to troll.
    ignore the truth if you want. snowden is a POS and should die for his crimes.

Banned
    The first link barely mentions Snowden, and says nothing to support an assertion, either positive or negative, on his actions.

Checking out the second link.

On edit: No there there either.

Again, nothing in either article supports an assertion that he is a whistle-blower or a traitor. This jury is still out.

CaPonus' posts are as useless as ever.
    Last edited by eye95; 08-29-2013 at 08:19 PM.

Then go kill him yourself, Ca weenie, the man has done nothing to harm me. He has apparently harmed the US.gov and for that I thank him.

I will no longer feed this little troll
    Last edited by 77zach; 08-29-2013 at 08:26 PM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    I think you need to calm down. Your loosely controlled emotional reactions and thirst for blood are not safe.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    I think you need to calm down. Your loosely controlled emotional reactions and thirst for blood are not safe.
    I am calm. I know that Snowdens days are limited. He is a traitor and he sold out America to evil communist countries. For that, he will suffer.

Snowden has done a lot of damage to a good country and he has helped a lot of bad countries.

Snowden is no whistleblower. Snowden is no champion of open government. Snowden is no crusader against government intrusion into Americans private lives.

He is simply a communist agent who hates everything America stands for. He loves dictators and he loves evil governments.

He isn't safe now because the evil dictators that he thinks love him are just milking him for all the secrets he can give them and then will cut him loose.

He is either going to die or spend his life in prison.

Snowden is a bad person. He will be punished.

Those who like or support Snowden are either dumb, ignorant or evil.......

I am calm. I know that Snowdens days are limited. He is a traitor and he sold out America to evil communist countries. For that, he will suffer.

Snowden has done a lot of damage to a good country and he has helped a lot of bad countries.

Snowden is no whistleblower. Snowden is no champion of open government. Snowden is no crusader against government intrusion into Americans private lives.

He is simply a communist agent who hates everything America stands for. He loves dictators and he loves evil governments.

He isn't safe now because the evil dictators that he thinks love him are just milking him for all the secrets he can give them and then will cut him loose.

Wow. And you know all of this for fact?

If anything, he has brought more drama to a once great, now mediocre country that has its hand up everyones ass.
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.

The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

Banned
    Snowden's actions/disclosures have certainly shown that the feds see no limit in their power to spy on its own citizens.

And it certainly has made this fact publicly known .. widely

It has forced testimony before congress indicating that the feds have been spying on us for years and years.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker6900 View Post
    Wow. And you know all of this for fact?

If anything, he has brought more drama to a once great, now mediocre country that has its hand up everyones ass.
    I was thinking along the same lines.

Snowden revealed that the electronic spook agency is violating the 4A rights of not only Americans, but vast numbers of human beings on this planet.

Just one example. The fedgov has used its power to promote the interests of its crony capitalists since the banana wars of the 1920's. It includes banking and big oil. Anybody who wants to convince me the spook agency is definitely not using its abilities also for promoting the interests of crony capitalists has a very big job ahead of him.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Founder's Club Member

Yip, yip, yip. Yap, yap, yap.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Fu fu

dont f****** post here!
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Activist Member
    The WP is reporting that there is "a wealth" of information that they are NOT reporting because it is just too sensitive. Rest assured, Snowden has given all of this information to China and Russia and it will filter down to Al-Qaeda.
    HAHAHAHAHA. So amusing my friend.

For one, Obama is the one who supports "Al-Qaeda." I suggest you do a little research on who exactly "Al-Qaeda" actually is. There was NO "Al-Qaeda" until the Federal government needed it.

Please tell me you are smarter than you lead on. You really don't believe what the MSM tells you do you? If you believe the MSM then you need to open your mind and look at the big picture. Then you need to do a BUNCH of research.

Keep believing the Federal government is out to save you... see where that gets you.
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KYGlockster View Post
    SNIPPlease tell me you are smarter than you lead on.
    Based on his post history, I suspect he's being provocative in order to sit back and watch in-fighting between ourselves or fighting with him.

Back when he was CrapAtriot there was a point where he softened on Snowden. Until he shifted again and started bashing Snowden and Manning as gay.

Boys Band???

Maybe CrapOnus and Katsung should get together and form a boys band to spread their word. They could wear white pants, dark shirts and ride bikes. This would differentiate them from the LDS teams.

Re: Snowden Deserves A Cruise Missile Up His....

I have not been here long enough to comment on whether or not you are a troll. I can, however, say that you talk like a thirteen year old girl.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

"crony capitalists" is an invalid term

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    I was thinking along the same lines.

Snowden revealed that the electronic spook agency is violating the 4A rights of not only Americans, but vast numbers of human beings on this planet.

Just one example. The fedgov has used its power to promote the interests of its crony capitalists since the banana wars of the 1920's. It includes banking and big oil. Anybody who wants to convince me the spook agency is definitely not using its abilities also for promoting the interests of crony capitalists has a very big job ahead of him.
    Citizen, I object to the term "crony capitalist". Use of government power to favor or disfavor any competitor or participant in an economy is anti-capitalistic. "crony capitalism" is NOT capitalistic. A more accurate way to identify what you and I both abhor is "cronyism".
    Don't make me hungry, you won't like me when I'm hungry.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by liberty404 View Post
    Citizen, I object to the term "crony capitalist". Use of government power to favor or disfavor any competitor or participant in an economy is anti-capitalistic. "crony capitalism" is NOT capitalistic. A more accurate way to identify what you and I both abhor is "cronyism".
    I don't really object to your idea.

But, I do think the term I used conveys the necessary distinction to unfamiliar readers. I think that's why the libertarian opinion-leaders use it in the first place. The term cronyism can be applied to so many different situations. If I was an unfamiliar reader and read only the word cronyism, I'd be scratching my head wondering which cronies and how they had anything to do with it.

And, yet, crony capitalism is still capitalistic. Capital is still being created. Just not as efficiently and quickly. The cronies still have what they created for reinvestment.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bbMurphy View Post
    Maybe CrapOnus and Katsung should get together and form a boys band to spread their word. They could wear white pants, dark shirts and ride bikes. This would differentiate them from the LDS teams.
    Mercy sakes!! Don't give him any ideas! Next, he'll be going door-to-door to "spread my message."

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arab1302 View Post
    I have not been here long enough to comment on whether or not you are a troll. I can, however, say that you talk like a thirteen year old girl.
    Oh! god! I'm laughing so hard I can't breathe!

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Mercy sakes!! Don't give him any ideas! Next, he'll be going door-to-door to "spread my message."
    deal with him the same way I deal with mormons...

just tell them with a straight face that you're gay.... it gets rid of mormons and makes sure they never come back. see no reason why it won't with Ca Patriot onus....
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liberty404 View Post
    Citizen nailed it. I just wanted to add something.

Usually, when the term "crony capitalism" is used, it is in response to someone claiming that our system is "capitalistic." To me, it is "capitalism" that is the objectionable term because of its common definition today being economic systems such as ours. To refer to true capitalism, I now prefer the term "free markets." While folks may erroneously believe that we are capitalistic, if you ask them if we have truly free markets, they will mostly say no (unfortunately believing that it is good that our markets are not free).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast