• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Snowden Deserves A Cruise Missile Up His....

onus

So now its clear that 99% of what Snowden released has nothing to do with spying on Americans and nothing to do with constitutional protections.

Snowden gave the Chinese and Russians (and their friends) mountains upon mountains of top secret information related to foreign intelligence of the utmost importance.

It is now proven that he is NOT a whistleblower and he is NOT concerned about the overreach of American spying on innocent American citizens.

He is simply a traitor to America and an agent for the most brutal and evil communist governments in the world.

Anyone who still supports this guy is evil.

eye95

Care to support that assertion?

I have neither supported nor castigated Snowden. So present your case to an as yet open mind.

onus

The WP is reporting that there is "a wealth" of information that they are NOT reporting because it is just too sensitive. Rest assured, Snowden has given all of this information to China and Russia and it will filter down to Al-Qaeda.

77zach

So now its clear that 99% of what Snowden released has nothing to do with spying on Americans and nothing to do with constitutional protections.

Snowden gave the Chinese and Russians (and their friends) mountains upon mountains of top secret information related to foreign intelligence of the utmost importance.

It is now proven that he is NOT a whistleblower and he is NOT concerned about the overreach of American spying on innocent American citizens.

He is simply a traitor to America and an agent for the most brutal and evil communist governments in the world.

Anyone who still supports this guy is evil.

Ignorant CA Patriot, please find a new forum to troll.

eye95

The first link barely mentions Snowden, and says nothing to support an assertion, either positive or negative, on his actions.

Checking out the second link.

On edit: No there there either.

Again, nothing in either article supports an assertion that he is a whistle-blower or a traitor. This jury is still out.

CaPonus' posts are as useless as ever.

Last edited:

77zach

ignore the truth if you want. snowden is a POS and should die for his crimes.

Then go kill him yourself, Ca weenie, the man has done nothing to harm me. He has apparently harmed the US.gov and for that I thank him.

I will no longer feed this little troll

Last edited:

onus

I think you need to calm down. Your loosely controlled emotional reactions and thirst for blood are not safe.

I am calm. I know that Snowdens days are limited. He is a traitor and he sold out America to evil communist countries. For that, he will suffer.

Snowden has done a lot of damage to a good country and he has helped a lot of bad countries.

Snowden is no whistleblower. Snowden is no champion of open government. Snowden is no crusader against government intrusion into Americans private lives.

He is simply a communist agent who hates everything America stands for. He loves dictators and he loves evil governments.

He isn't safe now because the evil dictators that he thinks love him are just milking him for all the secrets he can give them and then will cut him loose.

He is either going to die or spend his life in prison.

Snowden is a bad person. He will be punished.

Those who like or support Snowden are either dumb, ignorant or evil.......

Tucker6900

I am calm. I know that Snowdens days are limited. He is a traitor and he sold out America to evil communist countries. For that, he will suffer.

Snowden has done a lot of damage to a good country and he has helped a lot of bad countries.

Snowden is no whistleblower. Snowden is no champion of open government. Snowden is no crusader against government intrusion into Americans private lives.

He is simply a communist agent who hates everything America stands for. He loves dictators and he loves evil governments.

He isn't safe now because the evil dictators that he thinks love him are just milking him for all the secrets he can give them and then will cut him loose.

Wow. And you know all of this for fact?

If anything, he has brought more drama to a once great, now mediocre country that has its hand up everyones ass.

davidmcbeth

Banned
Snowden's actions/disclosures have certainly shown that the feds see no limit in their power to spy on its own citizens.

And it certainly has made this fact publicly known .. widely

It has forced testimony before congress indicating that the feds have been spying on us for years and years.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Wow. And you know all of this for fact?

If anything, he has brought more drama to a once great, now mediocre country that has its hand up everyones ass.

I was thinking along the same lines.

Snowden revealed that the electronic spook agency is violating the 4A rights of not only Americans, but vast numbers of human beings on this planet.

Just one example. The fedgov has used its power to promote the interests of its crony capitalists since the banana wars of the 1920's. It includes banking and big oil. Anybody who wants to convince me the spook agency is definitely not using its abilities also for promoting the interests of crony capitalists has a very big job ahead of him.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member

Yip, yip, yip. Yap, yap, yap.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
The WP is reporting that there is "a wealth" of information that they are NOT reporting because it is just too sensitive. Rest assured, Snowden has given all of this information to China and Russia and it will filter down to Al-Qaeda.

HAHAHAHAHA. So amusing my friend.

For one, Obama is the one who supports "Al-Qaeda." I suggest you do a little research on who exactly "Al-Qaeda" actually is. There was NO "Al-Qaeda" until the Federal government needed it.

Please tell me you are smarter than you lead on. You really don't believe what the MSM tells you do you? If you believe the MSM then you need to open your mind and look at the big picture. Then you need to do a BUNCH of research.

Keep believing the Federal government is out to save you... see where that gets you.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
SNIPPlease tell me you are smarter than you lead on.

Based on his post history, I suspect he's being provocative in order to sit back and watch in-fighting between ourselves or fighting with him.

Back when he was CrapAtriot there was a point where he softened on Snowden. Until he shifted again and started bashing Snowden and Manning as gay.

bbMurphy

Boys Band???

Maybe CrapOnus and Katsung should get together and form a boys band to spread their word. They could wear white pants, dark shirts and ride bikes. This would differentiate them from the LDS teams.

arab1302

I have not been here long enough to comment on whether or not you are a troll. I can, however, say that you talk like a thirteen year old girl.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

liberty404

"crony capitalists" is an invalid term

I was thinking along the same lines.

Snowden revealed that the electronic spook agency is violating the 4A rights of not only Americans, but vast numbers of human beings on this planet.

Just one example. The fedgov has used its power to promote the interests of its crony capitalists since the banana wars of the 1920's. It includes banking and big oil. Anybody who wants to convince me the spook agency is definitely not using its abilities also for promoting the interests of crony capitalists has a very big job ahead of him.

Citizen, I object to the term "crony capitalist". Use of government power to favor or disfavor any competitor or participant in an economy is anti-capitalistic. "crony capitalism" is NOT capitalistic. A more accurate way to identify what you and I both abhor is "cronyism".