• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Growing Racial Violence

eye95

Silly, silly people. There is no such thing as Sasquatch. It is amazing what people will believe.

All Sasquatch sightings are actually Yeti, vacationing in warmer climes and, therefore, getting a little more color. Really, folks, you need to ground yourselves in reality!

Kopis

My girlfriend and i were confronted by a group of about 6 youth a few years ago in downtown memphis, they started by whistling at her (heels and miniskirt) then asking if she wanted to have s*x with them, then after we told them to leave us alone it progressed to threats as we continued to walk and try to get to a more visible place on the street. I simply pulled my jacket back and said "not today boys" and they parted like the red sea for moses and let us pass. We got a few more jeers once we got farther away.

But on the recent rise in these kind of events, we've had several in the past few months in memphis. One guy was jogging was beat and left for dead. He was told it was "for treyvon".
http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/story/2...s-used-trayvons-name-as-excuse-to-beat-him-up

another guy was walking to his car on main street in downtown memphis and was shot in the back 20' from his car.
http://www.localmemphis.com/news/lo...Murdered-Downtown/psK3ZLGo3UOgQ_IxMTHmjA.cspx

HP995

Kopis, thanks for sharing that. Sorry that happened to you.

But seems like some people are having trouble with the basics.

Don't like WND? Who cares? These stories almost all come from either (A) local mainstream media or (B) social media.

I repeat, it's already in (A) local mainstream media or (B) social media. Not just Fox affiliates either. All the nice three-letter-name stations.

Not by coincidence. These days when someone is killed or there's a riot, local media has to address it because it's on YouTube and blogs anyway from people who were there. And the videos and personal stories make it clear who did what.

WND is replaying these with the omitted demographic info added back in.

I'm sure some people don't like WND because it's not pro-gay, or some similar issue. Right? Let's be honest.

And that's distracting them so that they don't even connect with the fact that the stories are all coming from local sources.

Anyway, so much for warning people here because I care! I really hope that innocent people don't get hurt by these thugs, and they do every week, but for someone who can't get past their own personal biases and hangups to receive a warning about clear and present danger, then so be it. Maybe a "Sasquatch" beating would provide a little reality check! Hope not, but I'm not going to waste any more time warning people who have really, really big agendas of their own. Have fun with that.

Freedom1Man

Silly, silly people. There is no such thing as Sasquatch. It is amazing what people will believe.

All Sasquatch sightings are actually Yeti, vacationing in warmer climes and, therefore, getting a little more color. Really, folks, you need to ground yourselves in reality!

I'll have to double check, but last time I checked shooting a Yeti or a Sasquatch was illegal in the State of Washington.

Gil223

I'm sure some people don't like WND because it's not pro-gay, or some similar issue. Right? Let's be honest.
I believe many people don't like WND because it is VERY CONSERVATIVE. I would give them TWO punches on their "TS Card".

Anyway, so much for warning people here because I care! I really hope that innocent people don't get hurt by these thugs, and they do every week, but for someone who can't get past their own personal biases and hangups to receive a warning about clear and present danger, then so be it. Maybe a "Sasquatch" beating would provide a little reality check! Hope not, but I'm not going to waste any more time warning people who have really, really big agendas of their own. Have fun with that.
Tch, tch, tch... no reason to take any of the light pokes as a personal affront (there are several people here who have not yet surrendered their sense of humor). There is little doubt that these attacks take place, but your primary source - WND - is 'taken with a grain of salt' by many. Perhaps it was your strident defense of that source that caught their attention? Personally, I warned my wife about the knockout "game", and large groups of young blacks (potentially) with evil intent, a long time ago. Pax...

Last edited:

HP995

Gil, you're evidently confused again. From my first post to my last post, I encouraged people to read it wherever they want. (It's all there to review; I never edit posts.) It's you and a few others who got hung up on WND, because of your own bias. If you can find similar overview coverage in ABC or GLSEN, go for it! Again, I've accomplished what I intended, to warn people, and I'm not going to waste more time when the discussion gets too irrational or subjective. Carry on however you wish.

OC for ME

IN THE UNITED STATES
However, there is a law against killing a sasquatch (also known as a yeti, bigfoot, or giant hairy ape) in Washington State.

On April 1, 1969 the Board of Commissioners of Skamania County, Washington State, adopted an ordinance for the protection of sasquatch/bigfoot creatures (Ordinance No.69-01).

Although it sounds like an April Fool's Day joke, it was an official ordinance. It was published in the local weekly newspaper, Skamania County Pioneer on April 4 and April 11, 1969. Because people did not take it seriously, the newspaper publisher had the article notarized on April 12, 1969, and printed both the ordinance and an Affidavit of Publication in a subsequent paper edition.

The ordinance has been partially repealed and amended since, and the revised ordinance (Ordinance No. 1984-02) went into effect on April 2, 1984. The amended law also declared the animal "an endangered species" and created a "Sasquatch Refuge". An ordinance list and disposition table can be found online.

Nearby, in Whatcom County, a resolution was adopted that also declares the county a sasquatch protection and refuge area. The resolution (Resolution No. 92-043) went into effect in June 1992. A resolution list and disposition table can be found online.

The purpose behind these laws was actually to protect the safety and well-being of persons living or traveling in these areas when a sasquatch is "sighted", as many well-armed scientific investigators and casual hunters show up to take specimens.

http://www.courthouselibrary.ca/ItemDetails.aspx?Source=Asked+&+Answered&ID=1046
It does not sound like Big Foot is safe throughout the state of WA. Also, would it be illegal to capture a Big Foot since it has been designated as a endangered species in one county?

Gil223

Gil, you're evidently confused again. From my first post to my last post, I encouraged people to read it wherever they want. (It's all there to review; I never edit posts.) It's you and a few others who got hung up on WND, because of your own bias. If you can find similar overview coverage in ABC or GLSEN, go for it! Again, I've accomplished what I intended, to warn people, and I'm not going to waste more time when the discussion gets too irrational or subjective. Carry on however you wish.
I see you're still at it. There is no "confusion" on my part - as you say, you did encourage the review of several alternative sources - that is a non-issue.

Bias? Do you even know the meaning of the word?
Bias
noun
noun: bias; plural noun: biases

1. prejudice in favor of or against one thing, person, or group compared with another, usually in a way considered to be unfair.

And "prejudice", as we all know, is to prejudge something - "1. a preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience" (seeing, tasting, feeling... experiencing). I have - and I'm fairly certain that at least one or two others in this forum have - experienced WND, and I continue to do so on a daily basis. I neither defend nor attack what they choose to publish - I simply have the intelligence to question something when I have doubts about the intent (be careful you don't confuse "intent" with accuracy - I believe the articles to be accurate). The intent comes into question when the articles are repetitively recycled, which they are (different headline, same stories)! Your arguments sound like "Obama 101: Introduction to Obfuscation". Have a nice day!:lol:

jhfc

I'll have to double check, but last time I checked shooting a Yeti or a Sasquatch was illegal in the State of Washington.

Is that law part of the "Undiscovered Species Act"? I would hope shooting a Sasquatch in self-defense is still a defense. Thinking .40 S&W might be on the light side for Sasquatch self-defense though. I'd want at least a .44 Mag. /humor off

And yes, I would take the knock out game seriously. I haven't noticed anything on the news, but it wouldn't surprise me as we get the politically correct filtered version(s).

HP995

Gil, it's my fault for addressing your statements seriously (yes, including intent) as if they merited a response; I won't make that mistake again.

But I want to thank you! This and the Sasquatch stuff has pushed the topic to a pretty high view count, so I feel that more people are being exposed and warned of the racial violence KO/mob dangers than they could have been without your involvement. Since my goal was to raise awareness and help people stay safe, I couldn't be happier.

Since that's the case, I'll follow up with a link to the top 100 videos collected on Colin Flaherty's site from various sources:

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/top-100-black-mob-violence-videos/

Stay informed, stay safe!

Gil223

Gil, it's my fault for addressing your statements seriously (yes, including intent) as if they merited a response; I won't make that mistake again.

But I want to thank you! This and the Sasquatch stuff has pushed the topic to a pretty high view count, so I feel that more people are being exposed and warned of the racial violence KO/mob dangers than they could have been without your involvement. Since my goal was to raise awareness and help people stay safe, I couldn't be happier.

Since that's the case, I'll follow up with a link to the top 100 videos collected on Colin Flaherty's site from various sources:

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/top-100-black-mob-violence-videos/

Stay informed, stay safe!
You're welcome. I'm so glad I could be of help! I'm certain your happiness in effectively spreading the word is of the utmost importance to all of us.

Freedom1Man

Is that law part of the "Undiscovered Species Act"? I would hope shooting a Sasquatch in self-defense is still a defense. Thinking .40 S&W might be on the light side for Sasquatch self-defense though. I'd want at least a .44 Mag. /humor off
That rings a bell, yes.

And yes, I would take the knock out game seriously. I haven't noticed anything on the news, but it wouldn't surprise me as we get the politically correct filtered version(s).

I had to shoot it to discover it and once I shot it was then discovered..... Go figure.