Thread: Sep 21st LUNCH AND SHOOT, Jacksonville NC

Sep 21st LUNCH AND SHOOT, Jacksonville NC

I am trying to do this on a monthly basis, the next meet up will be on September 21st at Jeff's Burgers Dogs & Shakes 2550 Onslow Dr, Jacksonville NC at 1:00 pm, followed by shooting at Flatwoods Outfitters in Hubert.

If you only stay for lunch and don't come to shoot, that's fine too.

I will be there with my wife and two sons, and hope to see Matt again and hopefully some others.
    What I told my wife when she said my steel Baby Eagle .45 was heavy, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it."-Boris the Blade

MOLON LABE

Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
    I'll be there again. My friend will also be joining this time around. Hopefully a few more people will be coming out this time.

Looking forward to seeing you again.

For anyone who hasn't been, Jeff's has really good burgers and fries, so we hope to see more than me and Matt.

I've been OC'ing for the whole month since I've been back and have no issues to report, my wife still rolls her eyes sometimes, but she is not worried about it anymore.
    What I told my wife when she said my steel Baby Eagle .45 was heavy, "Heavy is good, heavy is reliable, if it doesn't work you could always hit him with it."-Boris the Blade

MOLON LABE

Not many OC'ers where I live, just wanted to bump this as a reminder, see you in 10 days.

MOLON LABE

RON i would love to come and meet you. fortunately or maybe unfortunately, depends how you look at it. i will be in Christiansburg VA, manning a booth for the VCDL at a festival. we had a great time there last year. several antis to deal with

you should ask to have this put on sticky. you can always change the date in edit. maybe i can join you next month
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Went and had lunch, met Matt's girlfriends dad and laughed as the two year old kept shooting straw wrappers at him.

After we ate, Matt had to go, so I took my kids to shoot. They are both improving, but the .45 is hard for the 11 year old to do anything with except hit the paper. The 16 year old can hit the black, just not the center.

Will be scheduling another meet for October, maybe someone else will show.

MOLON LABE