• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sep 21st LUNCH AND SHOOT, Jacksonville NC

ron73440

I am trying to do this on a monthly basis, the next meet up will be on September 21st at Jeff's Burgers Dogs & Shakes 2550 Onslow Dr, Jacksonville NC at 1:00 pm, followed by shooting at Flatwoods Outfitters in Hubert.

If you only stay for lunch and don't come to shoot, that's fine too.

I will be there with my wife and two sons, and hope to see Matt again and hopefully some others.

ron73440

Looking forward to seeing you again.

For anyone who hasn't been, Jeff's has really good burgers and fries, so we hope to see more than me and Matt.

I've been OC'ing for the whole month since I've been back and have no issues to report, my wife still rolls her eyes sometimes, but she is not worried about it anymore.

papa bear

RON i would love to come and meet you. fortunately or maybe unfortunately, depends how you look at it. i will be in Christiansburg VA, manning a booth for the VCDL at a festival. we had a great time there last year. several antis to deal with :banana:

you should ask to have this put on sticky. you can always change the date in edit. maybe i can join you next month

ron73440

Went and had lunch, met Matt's girlfriends dad and laughed as the two year old kept shooting straw wrappers at him.

After we ate, Matt had to go, so I took my kids to shoot. They are both improving, but the .45 is hard for the 11 year old to do anything with except hit the paper. The 16 year old can hit the black, just not the center.

Will be scheduling another meet for October, maybe someone else will show.