• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC breakfast Sat. 8/31 9:30 A.M.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Place: River City Diner, Parham Rd. location.

Reason: They have food, we'll be hungary, and we belong to a mutual admiration society :)

See you inside if I'm not at the newspaper machine.

P.S. - Scouser's box o' wires has a fever, not workin' - he says he'll be there.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Anything of Interest happening in Richmond this weekend?
Nothing earth shaking..............so far :uhoh:

Need a break to go over after action reports, take stock and refine plans. There is a lot percolating in the background.

Hope Peter got his soffit fixed and is feeling better.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'll be there...wobbling and doddering... but there. Then after the secret planning session....There is a mission to accomplish :uhoh:

CavTrooperCason

Sorry Guys!

Woke up this morning to find that my jeep wouldn't start, Probably just the starter the mechanic says...... we shall see.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
As usual, a good breakfast with good friends. We had one fellow come out and talk about OC. Said he couldn't afford a handgun right then, Two girls from Maryland talked a while. They said they couldn't carry back home.