• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

credit union calls my home after oc

BobR

What about shouting "STOP RESISTING!" while preemptively beating the living piss out of a person? Would that "convey the impression that he or she is acting in an official capacity"?

Only if accompanied by the sound of a taser being fired incessantly.

bob

11C1P

This could get a bit confusing for some people in our state, since we have a state run bank, and you aren't allowed to carry in state govt. buildings either. People find out you can't carry legally in the BND, but can carry in all the other banks would just have their heads melt.

golddigger14s

Activist Member
This could get a bit confusing for some people in our state, since we have a state run bank, and you aren't allowed to carry in state govt. buildings either. People find out you can't carry legally in the BND, but can carry in all the other banks would just have their heads melt.

Thank you for the input, but this is the WA thread. Let's not get people here confused if they fail to notice your location. Here in WA we can carry in state govt. buildings like the Capitol. All our banks are private entities, as such they can make their own rules. If their rules are against carry we just let our money do the talking, and take it elsewhere.

Tackleberry1

One thing certain. If there wasn't a policy against OC, there will be one soon.

Rest assured.

... If so, I'd encourage the OP to take his business elsewhere. OC and 2A activists represent a significant "spending" block, so we do not have to put up with discrimination.

Tack

sudden valley gunner

I wouldn't be so sure a policy against OC is fast coming, most banks and credit unions I go to and I go to various ones all follow state law.

Maybe you should try calling the person that called you at home at home when they get off work........:p

elkjunkie

I would like to think that fibre is above creating such a policy. Glad to hear of good things in woodland. I also bank at red canoe without issue. All the clever retorts are fun but I'm not quick witted enough for them. It is kind of sad to see how many people don't realize their rights. I've run into people who cc and didn't in banks.
I've had no response from the credit union reguarding my letter as of yet. A call to the branch manager at her home had occurred to me...tempting. I would love to drop my account if there is not a satisfactory resolution to the situation. Unfortunately my credit has taken quite a hit this past year and moving my loan is not an option.