• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

disorderly? since when is drinking coffee disorderly?

stealthyeliminator

YouTube personality and NRA talking head, Mr Colion Noir posted a video today referring to the guys at the Starbucks "********" and "internet commandos".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xumlt4ULh8
He plans to post another video tomorrow.
This guy has thousands of people watching his videos on YouTube and an anti- open carry attack like this is something which should not be ignored.

He said that he thought it was pretty ridiculous for them to get charged with disorderly conduct.

The only fault I found with his video is the comment about the 2nd amendment not protecting your right to be a **. Well, no, that's actually one amendment up.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
YouTube personality and NRA talking head, Mr Colion Noir posted a video today referring to the guys at the Starbucks "********" and "internet commandos".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xumlt4ULh8
He plans to post another video tomorrow.
This guy has thousands of people watching his videos on YouTube and an anti- open carry attack like this is something which should not be ignored.

Plus, its not against the law to be a d**khead .... too bad cops. More people carry sks on precious san monica blvd the less issue it will be.

Cops have to respect the laws just like we do...when they are they willing to address citizens who think "to heck with the law, the cops don't care!" because they'll see them sooner or later if they behave inappropriately.

KBCraig

Perhaps put that pistol grip on a single-shot break-action shotgun, for added irony?

There's nothing that can't be tacticooler.

stoeger-double-defense-12-ga.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
The pic does not look like a single pull, double shot, shotgun ... I see the switch to choose which barrel shoots first..
No you don't - click on the original attched photo to enlarge the image.

The Stoeger Double Defender has a tang mounted safety - that is what you are seeing.
http://www.stoegerindustries.com/firearms/stoeger-double-defense.php

"The DD has a single trigger setup that I like on a double barrel made for defense. Just pull the trigger twice and reload."
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/...ense-shotgun-review-12-gauge-home-protection/

Last edited:

Fallschirjmäger

That chief is about to have a lesson on what disorderly is
It's not disorderly, you know it, I know it, the officer's knew it met none of the conditions outlined in 9.42.01

The object the officer's desire isn't a conviction, they couldn't care less if the case never goes to trial (they're not rated in job proficiency by convictions not by the number of arrests). The great object is that the people be harassed and bullied so that the opinion of the police is the only one that matters.

Last edited:

stealthyeliminator

Then clean House.......and the Senate. Carry the trash out and leave it sitting on the curb.

Put people in office who will do the Right things.

:) If only that were a simple task. It's not impossible, and certainly worth investment I'd say, but still expensive and daunting.

I do hope to be more politically proactive. When open carry bills failed this past season I really, really believed that one of the failures was that many people, who were essentially neutral on the issue all year(s) long because they didn't know it was and issue, felt as though the issue was sprung on them at the last second. They didn't have time to think about it or form an opinion, and so they defaulted to not rallying behind the cause. IMO one of the best things people can do is start campaigning, in a non-annoying and non-confrontational way right now, right after the open carry bills failed. If someone is headed to the voting box and sees some activists standing on a street corner holding signs supporting open carry, they aren't going to change their vote last second... But if they've seen you promoting open carry occasionally but consistently for the past 3 years and they've come to know that you're a friendly, non-confrontational person they might consider your message. More importantly, they might have considered your message and developed a tendency to agree with you for quite some time before it came time to vote, so that they've formed and developed a position on the issue and come time to vote, may actually feel comfortable allowing the position/issue influence their voting decision.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
:) If only that were a simple task. It's not impossible, and certainly worth investment I'd say, but still expensive and daunting.

I do hope to be more politically proactive. When open carry bills failed this past season I really, really believed that one of the failures was that many people, who were essentially neutral on the issue all year(s) long because they didn't know it was and issue, felt as though the issue was sprung on them at the last second. They didn't have time to think about it or form an opinion, and so they defaulted to not rallying behind the cause. IMO one of the best things people can do is start campaigning, in a non-annoying and non-confrontational way right now, right after the open carry bills failed. If someone is headed to the voting box and sees some activists standing on a street corner holding signs supporting open carry, they aren't going to change their vote last second... But if they've seen you promoting open carry occasionally but consistently for the past 3 years and they've come to know that you're a friendly, non-confrontational person they might consider your message. More importantly, they might have considered your message and developed a tendency to agree with you for quite some time before it came time to vote, so that they've formed and developed a position on the issue and come time to vote, may actually feel comfortable allowing the position/issue influence their voting decision.

It's a combination of both I think.

Longer term education and awareness - repeat as necessary to keep the issue in front of people. Picnics, rallies, and courting the legislators & press.

Prior to elections, a strong get-out-the-vote effort with specific pro messages.