Thread: Rediculousness.

Rediculousness.

With all of the jacked up alterations to our right to bare arms city-by-city and county-by-county, it's far safer to be a straight-up criminal and carry concealed everywhere than to risk it all to walk down the street exercising our right to bare arms.
    Last edited by Grapeshot; 09-01-2013 at 08:14 PM. Reason: F-bomb & rule 15 violation

Founder's Club Member
    Rediculousness. WTF.
    Ironically, that was the exactly what I thought about the thread title: "WTF! Who posts such a ridiculously uninformative thread title?"

Welcome to the forum. Sincerely.

I can understand being seriously annoyed at government and social refusal to recognize rights, but, informative thread titles, please.
    Last edited by Citizen; 09-01-2013 at 07:40 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Whoops. Sorry about that. I was blinded by the clarity of thought I had after reading about how dangerous it is for us to open--or conceal--carry from place to place throughout the country--or state--under the same easy-to-understand second amendment. Rediculousness. And all while our leadership sides with terrorists and is the greatest threat ever to our individual rights and freedoms, not to mention national security.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

We do not advocate illegal acts

WE ADVOCATE FOR THE 'LAW-ABIDING' ONLY: Posts advocating illegal acts of any kind are NOT welcome here. Even if you feel that a law is unconstitutional we do not break it, we repeal it or defeat it in the courts
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.