• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rediculousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Way of The Future

With all of the jacked up alterations to our right to bare arms city-by-city and county-by-county, it's far safer to be a straight-up criminal and carry concealed everywhere than to risk it all to walk down the street exercising our right to bare arms.

Last edited by a moderator:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Rediculousness. WTF.

Ironically, that was the exactly what I thought about the thread title: "WTF! Who posts such a ridiculously uninformative thread title?"

Welcome to the forum. Sincerely.

I can understand being seriously annoyed at government and social refusal to recognize rights, but, informative thread titles, please.

Last edited:

Way of The Future

Whoops. Sorry about that. I was blinded by the clarity of thought I had after reading about how dangerous it is for us to open--or conceal--carry from place to place throughout the country--or state--under the same easy-to-understand second amendment. Rediculousness. And all while our leadership sides with terrorists and is the greatest threat ever to our individual rights and freedoms, not to mention national security.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
We do not advocate illegal acts

WE ADVOCATE FOR THE 'LAW-ABIDING' ONLY: Posts advocating illegal acts of any kind are NOT welcome here. Even if you feel that a law is unconstitutional we do not break it, we repeal it or defeat it in the courts

Status
Not open for further replies.