• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Montgomery County Fair--No signs at entry

eye95

I went to the Montgomery County Fair today just to check out 9.68 compliance. No signs at the gates. Almost all structures were posted, even some I'd say were shelters, but that would be extremely low priority.

So, I spent a bunch of money there. Rode a bunch of rides until I felt Denny's brunch threatening reappearance.

BTW, I biked to church, from the Kroc Center to the Fair, and back home, a little over 28 miles.

Good on the Monkey County Fair.

Makarov

Montgomery county Fair is awesome about open carry. I open carried there last year right past group deputy sheriffs and they didn’t say a thing except good morning! Love it!

Last edited: