Thread: Defense of Habitation (Humor)

Founder's Club Member

Defense of Habitation (Humor)

Awaiting the intruder from an ambush position, the defender fails to calculate potential outcomes, and adheres to a dangerous tactical position. Hilarity ensues.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=58e_1378148467
    Last edited by Citizen; 09-02-2013 at 06:12 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Now that's funny!
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    Now that's funny!
    The defender's reaction is funny as hell.

But, the outburst of laughter from the other residents is hilarious in its own right. Who can listen to those howls of laughter and not laugh himself?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHunter View Post
    Since when did mice eat NUTS??
    The same day Daisy BB guns became bludgeons.

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Ha ha.....

Just goes to show sometimes the most effective defense is to charge.
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sudden valley gunner View Post
    Ha ha.....

Just goes to show sometimes the most effective defense is to charge.
    Oh, yes!! I'd forgotten. Standard LRRP* response to an ambush in Viet Nam--charge the ambushers.

*Long Range Reconnaissance Patrol. Actually, now that I think about it, there may have been a different standard tactical response--leapfrog to the rear while emptying the magazine on full-auto at the ambushers to create the impression of greater numbers. Closest guy empties his magazine, then leapfrogs to the rear. The next guy then empties his magazine, then leapfrogs to the rear, and so on in turn until disengaged.

Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Very funny

Brings back memories of my 'ol Red Ryder