• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Obama ENRAGED gun control couldn't pass Dem-led Senate - headline

Maverick9

In today's Washington Times, this headline appears.

What's not surprising is that these anti-gun VIOLENCE supporters are full of RAGE and anger and I think if they could they'd arm up and start killing people who don't support their views. He's stamping his little feet and is going to try and take it out on Syria. I mean he's like those impatient vultures who feel they need to go kill SOMETHING.

Unlike the calm rational, LAC, peace-loving firearm carrier who only wants to be left alone, these irrational ANGRY rage-a-holics are fuming and throwing temper tantrums. I'm glad they're not carrying (but in all likelihood they are or have armed guards).

Rage, hysteria, anger. Personally I think he should take up fishing.

Black_water

The nerve of politicians actually listening to their constituents.

Obama is a fool, who only trots out polls when they agree or are crafted to agree with his position then discounts polls when they do not.

Most people do not and did not want Obamacare...did he have a fit when he rammed that through? Most don't want to go to Syria either.

I read some of the articles about this and one politician, I wish I could remember who it was said something like: If 9 out of 10 were for more gun control, how come my office was only hearing from the 1 out of 10 that didn't want more gun laws?

Deanimator

The nerve of politicians actually listening to their constituents.

Obama is a fool, who only trots out polls when they agree or are crafted to agree with his position then discounts polls when they do not.

Most people do not and did not want Obamacare...did he have a fit when he rammed that through? Most don't want to go to Syria either.

I read some of the articles about this and one politician, I wish I could remember who it was said something like: If 9 out of 10 were for more gun control, how come my office was only hearing from the 1 out of 10 that didn't want more gun laws?
You have to understand that Obama comes from a political environment where:

• the voters are both uneducated AND stupid.
  • the voters will reliably vote AGAINST their own interests. (e.g. Blacks repeatedly reelecting a mayor who profited directly from the torture by police of numerous Black suspects.)
  • the voters will allow a politician to steal their last nickel if they think that he's going to use $.04 of it to hurt somebody of a race, ethnicity or religion different from their own.
  • the voters BOTH support insanely repressive anti-gun laws AND illegally own and carry guns in violation of the laws they claim to support.

Of course Obama is baffled when people refuse to harm themselves in order to benefit him. It's entirely outside of his experience. It's as bizarre to him as people eating mahogany and termites eating bacon cheeseburgers.