• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Friday the 13th! OC lunch

Mattimusmaximus

Friday the 13th of September there is a meet and greet at hawaiian kine BBQ! (What? No way!) it opens at 10:30am I will be there at 11:00am-3pm it's located inside the Fred Meyers parking lot on t.v. Highway 6551 SE tv highway Hillsboro Oregon. Come enjoy one of the few places that allow OC! (Really? Awesome!) come one come all ill be looking forward to seeing you even if you just drop in for take out!

-Matt of Hillsboro OR-

Mattimusmaximus

The plates range from 5.45-10.99$
An you don't really have to buy anything I just really want to meet the locals ;)

-Matt of Hillsboro OR-

45 Fan

i live in albany...so im not really a local...drive a chevy 2500hd v8 8.1L monster...

45 Fan

i dont see anyone breaking into my house and leaving a million dollars...

45 Fan

wait...nvm...sorry...fridays suck...laundry day...:( unless you want an OC breakfast?

Last edited:

nilla

Depends on how work goes for me. Might be able to skitter out for a lunch, but I'll be hard pressed to get all the work done Thursday

45 Fan

I think my bf would throw a tantrum...but we could meet and enjoy dinner....but I was talking to nilla...