• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oc at event in prescott

Law abider

On labor day Ptacek's IGA held an event attended by the famous Budweiser clysdales along with numerous venues on their property. They had to re-take the world's longest bratwurst title back. The Guinness book of world record judge was also there to record the measurement. The new record for the brat and bun which was made outdoors on coal was 152 feet. I arrived early and OCed there for about 4 hrs. The entire prescott police dept including their chief ( who doesn't believe that the constitution is applicable today and also doesn't believe in the second amendment) was there along with my constitutional leo buddy. Pierce county deputies also showed up. I had no problems mingling with them. I even talked to the chief. There must have been over 1500 people and I had no negative looks or comments. I hope this does not change in our state.
I was also in Hudson Ocing with my wife. We spent a while in a boutique where the employee appreciated that I was Ocing and able to protect my family. Had a good weekend and just wanted to express my experiences to you all.

Last edited:

Law abider

Official crowd update

We had a crowd of 6000-7000 people and no one said a word about my Ocing. By the way I was the only one OCing. I am sure many may have been CCing.