Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: find out how much your local police make...get surveillance teams on you

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    idaho
    Posts
    760

    find out how much your local police make...get surveillance teams on you

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc9D6wmBlu8

    be careful out there when you expose government. they will retaliate.

  2. #2
    Regular Member Tucker6900's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Iowa, USA
    Posts
    1,249
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc9D6wmBlu8

    be careful out there when you expose government. they will retaliate.
    Hmm...Don't see any surveillance...
    The only terrorists I see nowadays are at the Capital.


    The statements made in this post do not necessarily reflect the views of OCDO or its members.

  3. #3
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    Here in Virginia any state/local government employee making iirc $10,000 or more per year base pay will have their salary listed. You don't even need to submit a FOIA request - just show up during business hours and ask the HR folks to wheel out the list of employees and their salaries. (And first names & middle initials are also listed.)

    Knowing how many folks make more than the person in the big chair (top local or state honcho) is always an eye-opener. Figuring out why can be a bit of a challenge and may take some FOIA filing.

    But yeah, I'm also wondering where the OP got the "get surveillence teams on you" part. Sure would be nice if they came back and explained that.

    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  4. #4
    Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,318
    Is it any surprise that I knew exactly who posted this as soon as I read the thread title? Hehe. There is useful information in this thread, though. I wonder if Texas is the same as Virginia in this regard.

  5. #5
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    idaho
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker6900 View Post
    Hmm...Don't see any surveillance...
    if surveillance is done right you wont see it.

    however, there will be more videos coming.

  6. #6
    Founder's Club Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Fairfax Co., VA
    Posts
    18,766
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    if surveillance is done right you wont see it.
    Can we get you post threads the same way?
    Last edited by Citizen; 09-04-2013 at 06:33 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

    If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

    There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    idaho
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthyeliminator View Post
    There is useful information in this thread, though. I wonder if Texas is the same as Virginia in this regard.
    https://www.oag.state.tx.us/open/og_faqs.shtml

    http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/acce...-records-texas


    I highly encourage you to file open records requests. Read up on Texas law. Don't be afraid to ask for anything and everything. Find out if you can submit anynomously. In California you can but the police will do surveillance on you and find out your identity and retaliate against you.

    Be prepared. Government hates the truth and they hate being exposed and they will strike back.

    There is a reason so few people take on the government and police in America.

    Be a patriot. Stand up and make the government transparent.

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    idaho
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Can we get you post threads the same way?
    Just hit the ignore button and you wont have to see my threads.

  9. #9
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    Just hit the ignore button and you wont have to see my threads.
    But I needentertainment in my life.

    stay safe.
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

    Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

    "No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

  10. #10
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,623
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    --snipped
    Be a patriot.
    That is so cute, sweet, profound...heck I'm at a loss for words.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  11. #11
    Regular Member stealthyeliminator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    3,318
    Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    https://www.oag.state.tx.us/open/og_faqs.shtml

    http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/acce...-records-texas


    I highly encourage you to file open records requests. Read up on Texas law. Don't be afraid to ask for anything and everything. Find out if you can submit anynomously. In California you can but the police will do surveillance on you and find out your identity and retaliate against you.

    Be prepared. Government hates the truth and they hate being exposed and they will strike back.

    There is a reason so few people take on the government and police in America.

    Be a patriot. Stand up and make the government transparent.
    I really didn't expect someone to go do my homework for me. For pointing me in the right direction, I think you deserve a "thank you"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •