Thread: Sign at Leavenworth's River Front Park....

Sign at Leavenworth's River Front Park....

I came across this huge sign at the entrance to Leavenworth's River Front Park. I got the city administrators card at city hall and will be contacting him. I'll let you know what I find out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8-22-13 112.jpg 
Views:	204 
Size:	78.3 KB 
ID:	10768  

Quote Originally Posted by jsanchez View Post
    I came across this huge sign at the entrance to Leavenworth's River Front Park. I got the city administrators card at city hall and will be contacting him. I'll let you know what I find out.
    Keep us updated. If they give you any guff feel free to give us the contact info so we can get a few other calls into them

Banned
    Well, you won't be carrying weapons of every type .. only one or two, right?

So long as you aren't shooting that sign means squat as far as I'm concerned. If someone is lawfully carrying there and gets busted I hope their lawyer will have a field day.

I saw this sign on Saturday, and on Sunday morning I saw two police cars show up to meet 3 people at the entrance of the park, who had been a victim of some crime, and the police took them in their cars to ID a suspect that had been detained on the other end of town.