• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Sign at Leavenworth's River Front Park....

jsanchez

I came across this huge sign at the entrance to Leavenworth's River Front Park. I got the city administrators card at city hall and will be contacting him. I'll let you know what I find out.

Attachments

• 8-22-13 112.jpg
    8-22-13 112.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 208

bebop4one

I came across this huge sign at the entrance to Leavenworth's River Front Park. I got the city administrators card at city hall and will be contacting him. I'll let you know what I find out.

Keep us updated. If they give you any guff feel free to give us the contact info so we can get a few other calls into them :)

WA_G32

So long as you aren't shooting that sign means squat as far as I'm concerned. If someone is lawfully carrying there and gets busted I hope their lawyer will have a field day.

jsanchez

I saw this sign on Saturday, and on Sunday morning I saw two police cars show up to meet 3 people at the entrance of the park, who had been a victim of some crime, and the police took them in their cars to ID a suspect that had been detained on the other end of town.