Thread: Coloradans can vote early, vote often in recall election on gun opponents

Coloradans can vote early, vote often in recall election on gun opponents

"The Voter Access and Modernized Elections Act, passed by the Democrat-controlled legislature in May with no Republican votes, allows same-day voter registration and makes mail-in voting the norm. But it goes even further than that, critics say.

The Colorado flap is emerging as dozens of states battle over the balance between curbing voter fraud and encouraging voter turnout. At least six states — Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin — are fighting lawsuits claiming that requiring photo identification amounts to voter suppression, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...in-recall-ele/
    I am responsible for my writing, not your understanding of it.

Here's to hoping that there's a great number of open carrying poll watchers there.
    Why do I have a bar in my home? Because it's cheaper to stock a bar than to get a DUI.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare View Post
    "The Voter Access and Modernized Elections Act, passed by the Democrat-controlled legislature in May with no Republican votes, allows same-day voter registration and makes mail-in voting the norm. But it goes even further than that, critics say.

The Colorado flap is emerging as dozens of states battle over the balance between curbing voter fraud and encouraging voter turnout. At least six states — Indiana, Michigan, Missouri, Tennessee, Texas and Wisconsin — are fighting lawsuits claiming that requiring photo identification amounts to voter suppression, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...in-recall-ele/

Colorado voters to Bloomberg: Liberty not for sale

To follow a popular gun prohibition meme after yesterday’s recall of two anti-gun lawmakers in Colorado, it was “easy access to votes” that made it possible for gun owners, including many angry gun owning Democrats, to oust Democrats John Morse and Angela Giron.

http://www.examiner.com/article/colo...y-not-for-sale

Giron was crying on CNN "voter suppression" that Coloradans overwhelmingly vote by mail. Bullschiesse, and there should never be shotgunning of mail in ballots because far too many are lifted and filled out by people committing fraud (just as the Democrats want).

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxxon View Post
    Giron was crying on CNN "voter suppression" that Coloradans overwhelmingly vote by mail. Bullschiesse, and there should never be shotgunning of mail in ballots because far too many are lifted and filled out by people committing fraud (just as the Democrats want).
    ROFL at this swine right? Suppression...wait- it was Bush's fault, yeah, thats better

Quote Originally Posted by Saxxon View Post
    I saw that, too.
    In case anyone missed it:

I love the constipated look on Giron's face when she was slammed by the anchor.
    Why do I have a bar in my home? Because it's cheaper to stock a bar than to get a DUI.

Hmmm. Did she also support recreational pot? I betcha did not only did, but been doing some.

This is what I got from her interview-

0:37-0:44 - 70% of Coloradans vote by mail, but some how "we" didn't have access to that?
    Then how does she know 70% of Colorado voters vote through the mail? How did she get voted into office without knowing this?

1:29-1:38 - Yet all these people in support of "common-sense gun legislation" were'nt able to get to the polls...but they DO vote by ballot! AND the've been doing that for 25 years.
    Ok. They couldn't get to the polls, even though they vote by mail...? And they actually vote by ballot? OMG! What a fascinating new concept, voting by ballot!

1:56-2:14 - They didn't know what the "rules of the game were", a week out from the election, where to vote, how to vote, how to get a ballot in the mail, leading to confusion.
    Ok, let me get this straight. "They", whoever "they" is, didn't know the rules of the game. Even though 70% of Coloradans allegedly vote by mail, they still couldn't vote (by mail) because they not only couldn't get to the polls, but they didn't know where to vote, how to vote or how to get a ballot in the mail. Even though they've been doing this for 25 years....
    Lifetime member, Gun Owners of America (http://gunowners.org/)
    Lifetime member, Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership (http://jpfo.org/)
    Member, Fraternal Order of Eagles since 8/02 (http://www.foe.com/)

Registering gun owners to prevent crime, is like registering Jews to prevent a HOLOCAUST.

I am not a lawyer in real life, or in play life. So anything I say is for debate and discussion only.