Thread: Kroger being selective?

Kroger being selective?

Last Saturday as my lady and myself were leaving another customer in one of those weasel carts said My gun was nice looking.
    He also said 'they' told him he could not enter OC'ing.
    I've been in there twice and no one paid any attention. But then again my polo shirt is tucked and my hair is real short and my black hat is clean.
    He was wearing camo pants and a skanky T shirt. His hair was longish and dirty. Plus he was over weight.

I did not ask him if it was the part time officer or a manager that stopped him. I suspect it was the officer as I have never seen any managers watching the entryway.

Thoughts???

Banned
    Maybe he was shooting at fruit to check their ripeness, who knows?

Banned
    Most likely it was not a function of the carrier but a function of some ignorant store worker. If you ran into the same worker, he'd probably ask you not to carry.

Quote Originally Posted by samkent View Post
    Plus he was over weight.

Thoughts???
    MWSY - should you and I make a visit to that store? I admit I fit the above criteria!

Quote Originally Posted by Stryker74 View Post
    MWSY - should you and I make a visit to that store? I admit I fit the above criteria!
    I could bring my brother. He's working on his "Duck Dynasty" beard!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?

Recoil.

samkent-

Your profile doesn't say what part of Ohio you're in. Where was this Kroger's store?
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    What does a caring, sensitive person feel when they are forced to use a handgun to stop a threat?

Recoil.

Quote Originally Posted by samkent View Post
    Last Saturday as my lady and myself were leaving another customer in one of those weasel carts said My gun was nice looking.
    He also said 'they' told him he could not enter OC'ing.
    I've been in there twice and no one paid any attention. But then again my polo shirt is tucked and my hair is real short and my black hat is clean.
    He was wearing camo pants and a skanky T shirt. His hair was longish and dirty. Plus he was over weight.

I did not ask him if it was the part time officer or a manager that stopped him. I suspect it was the officer as I have never seen any managers watching the entryway.

Thoughts???
    Please tell us where this happened, and if it's happened since. I am working on contacting corporate about such matters.