Thread: Associated Bank Weapons Policy?

Associated Bank Weapons Policy?

I bank with them and on their doors there were signs reading "No guns or concealed weapons allowed". I got around this by OCing my knife hehe. Never had a problem. I just went there a few minutes ago and noticed the sign has been taken down. Has anyone heard about Associated changing their policy on weapons?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Zen7 View Post
    I bank with them and on their doors there were signs reading "No guns or concealed weapons allowed". I got around this by OCing my knife hehe. Never had a problem. I just went there a few minutes ago and noticed the sign has been taken down. Has anyone heard about Associated changing their policy on weapons?

Thanks!
    where is the bank located? I also bank at Associated and always OC there. There were no signs two days ago.

No signs at the one I bank at as of a week ago when I was in.
    Personal Defensive Solutions professional personal firearms, edge weapons and hands on defensive training and tactics pdsolutions@hotmail.com

Any and all spelling errors are just to give the spelling Nazis something to do

I went to the one on 76th street, near Layton. I always OC my knife there, and I know all the tellers pretty well. Well since the signs down I might start OCing my gun.

I know early on Associated had decided not to post. I wonder if the one you bank at was going rogue.

I know a lot of people and businesses who took their business TO associated because of their lack of posting.
    - What da hay?

Keep Calm and Carry On

Wisconsin Carry and Nik bank at Associated. They don't post. If they did, we have a bit of pull.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Well I wonder if it had something to do with it being a joint building. I am pretty sure there are some other offices of businesses attached on the upper floors. Well at least they took it down. Makes me happier that they are a safer store now.