Thread: Anti Recall bums stealing signs (Caught on video)

Anti Recall bums stealing signs (Caught on video)

As part of Revealing Politics' "Recall Transparency Project" September 5, 2013 our team member, Alyssa, filmed two men walking down the street taking yes on recall signs that were outside the 100ft electioneering

So, damn typical!
    Remember when Morse actually said:
    "I'm not in a dream," he said. "This is more a nightmare for democracy."
    http://www.publicnewsservice.org/201....FXN9vqSV.dpuf

Some sick people out there, FRiends.
    Keep a sharp eye.
    Why do I have a bar in my home? Because it's cheaper to stock a bar than to get a DUI.

Banned
    Its a felony .. and actually one they enforce.

I was VP to a political organization in crook county ... taking signage down was a big no no, even for crook county.

Quote Originally Posted by davidmcbeth View Post
    Its a felony .. and actually one they enforce.

I was VP to a political organization in crook county ... taking signage down was a big no no, even for crook county.
    Well, I'm spreading this video all over the place.
    Hoping they recognize and arrest these vile pieces of used food.
    Why do I have a bar in my home? Because it's cheaper to stock a bar than to get a DUI.

Not sure its clear enough to ID their faces. Best would be to confront them with a police officer, that would be one case I'd like to see some police abuse meted out.

Activist Member
    Whose property were these signs on?

Here in Kentucky signage such as this MUST be removed if it is on a State or city/county right-of-way. Could you give a little more detail as to the location of the signs that the individual was removing? Could he have been an employee of the state or of local government removing signs from a right-of-way? I noticed it was awful close the road, and a right-of-way normally extends several feet on each side of a side-walk.

I sure hope you guys get these worthless "representatives" removed from office tomorrow! Best of luck!
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saxxon View Post
    Not sure its clear enough to ID their faces. Best would be to confront them with a police officer, that would be one case I'd like to see some police abuse meted out.
    Just a friendly heads-up.

While not an actual Rule 15 violation in my book, based on a recent application of the rule in another thread, a moderator may come along and criticize your post. Personally, I don't see the bolded text above as advocacy of illegal activity, but a moderator "interpreted" an even more remote comment to be a Rule 15 violation recently.

(15) WE ADVOCATE FOR THE 'LAW-ABIDING' ONLY: Posts advocating illegal acts of any kind are NOT welcome here. Even if you feel that a law is unconstitutional we do not break it, we repeal it or defeat it in the courts.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Different states, in fact different municipalities, have different laws.

I have from time to time made a personal hobby of removing illegal signs from the public right-of-way in locallities where I know the law. I consider these signs a blight - it is a public service I perform..........while OCing.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Grapeshot, I may be incorrect on this, but I don't think I am...I don't think it's legal to mess with the signs until AFTER the election is over. I don't recall the law that's under, though.

I may not be Colorado now but I lived there for well over 35 years AND it's is still my home state (aka born & raised there).
    Lifetime member, Gun Owners of America (http://gunowners.org/)
    Lifetime member, Jews for the Preservation of Firearm Ownership (http://jpfo.org/)
    Member, Fraternal Order of Eagles since 8/02 (http://www.foe.com/)

Registering gun owners to prevent crime, is like registering Jews to prevent a HOLOCAUST.

I am not a lawyer in real life, or in play life. So anything I say is for debate and discussion only.