• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A lawyer stating it is illegal to bear arms into a bank.

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Is he referring to all banks nationwide, or was he being specific to banks in Nevada?

You are correct that it is perfectly legal to carry (openly or concealed with permit) in a bank in Nevada.

Bank of the West welcomes it, and I've not had any issues with Wells Fargo or Chase.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
But those Federal banks and National banks are obviously federal facilities, and all the other banks and credit unions are insured by FDIC/CUNA they must be federal facilities as well, right?

The only requirement for passing the bar exam is memorization of the law - no part of the exam tests for the ability to reason.

You could put a bad review on Angie's List.

stay safe.

Jamesm760

But those Federal banks and National banks are obviously federal facilities, and all the other banks and credit unions are insured by FDIC/CUNA they must be federal facilities as well, right?

The only requirement for passing the bar exam is memorization of the law - no part of the exam tests for the ability to reason.

You could put a bad review on Angie's List.

stay safe.

+1