• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

October 17, "Assaulted" at Brannon Crossing AmStar14 Theater

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRealMcCoy

Got this via e-mail yesterday and though some of you might be interested:

A pro-2A documentary is coming to central Kentucky. Here's the event link with the two minute trailer.

The online registration minimum hasn't been met. This is being promoted as a Not For Profit event, but I don't know the details.

http://www.tugg.com/events/5536

Pass it on!

PS - According to their online policies, AmStar does not allow any firearms, regardless of whether they are carried openly or concealed, regardless of whether the person has a CCDW permit or not.

http://www.amstarcinemas.com/corporate?tab=faq

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Got this via e-mail yesterday and though some of you might be interested:

A pro-2A documentary is coming to central Kentucky. Here's the event link with the two minute trailer.

The online registration minimum hasn't been met. This is being promoted as a Not For Profit event, but I don't know the details.

http://www.tugg.com/events/5536

Pass it on!

PS - According to their online policies, AmStar does not allow any firearms, regardless of whether they are carried openly or concealed, regardless of whether the person has a CCDW permit or not.

http://www.amstarcinemas.com/corporate?tab=faq

I would love to see it but I will NOT go and see it unless it is shown at a pro-2A theater. I will probably have to wait until it comes out on DVD or Amazon.

DrakeZ07

I would love to see it but I will NOT go and see it unless it is shown at a pro-2A theater. I will probably have to wait until it comes out on DVD or Amazon.

Why do you care if it's at a gun-friendly theater or not? just flash your badge and everything will be alright.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
Why do you care if it's at a gun-friendly theater or not? just flash your badge and everything will be alright.

You know what you're right! I just might do that Drake; thank you so much for the kind suggestion.

I would suggest you check your grammar good sir before your next smart remark to my on-topic post.

Do I hear the hint of a little jealousy in your post? I have done NOTHING but support your right to keep and bear arms and now because of my profession you use every chance you get to chastise me? That is beyond immature my friend. It is people who treat peace officers with utter disrespect when they have done nothing to get treated with said disrespect that provide for the tension and hard-feelings between peace officers and non- peace officers. You are doing the very same thing. I don't know why you have such a hate for "my badge," but I have done NOTHING to deserve it buddy!

Last edited:

Sir Diealotz

I usually don't frequent any place that doesn't allow me to carry. However as some have suggested in the past; concealed is concealed. Like I've posted before, I open carry most of the time but CC some times. Depends on weather, attire and location.

Would like to see the documentary... Anyone want to organize a group event?

Edit: Just watched the preview, I'd kinda like to see this...

Last edited:

OC for ME

<snip> It is people who treat peace officers with utter disrespect when they have done nothing to get treated with said disrespect that provide for the tension and hard-feelings between peace officers and non- peace officers. <snip>
And vice versa.

No disrespect intended, your premise is a two way street....just sayin.

KYGlockster

Activist Member
And vice versa.

No disrespect intended, your premise is a two way street....just sayin.

Obviously this is true, but the situation as it would be reversed does not correlate to the remarks that have been made towards myself from Drake. He has come out swinging for NO reason simply because I carry a "badge" due to my employment.

DrakeZ07

Obviously this is true, but the situation as it would be reversed does not correlate to the remarks that have been made towards myself from Drake. He has come out swinging for NO reason simply because I carry a "badge" due to my employment.

Thats BS and you know it, Glockster.

I have don't have the time to go through EVERY ONE of your posts prior to this subject, and quote EVERY remark you have ever made, that SCREAMS of a typical anti-citizen cop with a badge complex. Its dripping in your wording, and your poorly made attempts to portray yourself as a honest, good, godly example of God's gift to police. And I despise it. Even the above quote is simple signs of your disdain for anyone that challenges the status qou of sucking up to a agent of the state, and NEVER questioning their motives, and/or actions, and letting them get by with miniscule things, when YOU SHOULD be held to a HIGHER STANDARD than what a normal citizen is held to, when YOU SHOULD NOT have ANY of the slightest bit of shady, or unreasonable acts, or words, ignored and blown off like no big deal.

No, Officer Friendly. I have not "come out swinging for NO reason[,] simple because [you] carry a "badge". I have been the only Kentuckian who has been highly critical of you, and every other agent of the state, and have called you out on various things YOU have SAID or DONE that you admit to, which a normal citizen would have been busted for either libel in court, corruption, reckless endangerment, or any other number of misdemeanor or felonies. And if you want proof, go back and look at all your comments, and posts for the last year and a half; But that'd be impossible, because you've lost your citizen-minded ability to see right through government indoctrinated BS. I bet you could find that comment you made about a year ago, about how you had to testify in a court against a DUI dude or whatever, and you made the comment to us that a judge is always going to trust the word of a cop, over someone else. How is that a case of corruption, or libel in court, you may ask?! If you have to ask that in the first place, then you've really lost touch with what it means to be a pro-liberty, open carry advocating, Kentucky citizen. Because if any other person, or a normal citizen, had the ability to bend the ear of a court judge, that citizen would be found out, put up on charges of corruption, and about half a dozen different felonious charges, and locked in a county jail for about twenty years. And hey, without dashcam, or citizen cam audio, and video recordings, then of course the judge is going to trust a cops word. We all know there are NO bad cops, not even amongst the gun community. They're all just shining beacons of humanity.

You forget something, dude. I once carried a badge myself, for a number of years. Mine was silvered in colour, and had a big blue out-lined star of life on it. I put myself in harms way when I worked for several different county, and private, EMS agencies. I have plenty of medical records documenting the injuries I have suffered, "in the line of duty", some of which was sustained by the people wearing badges like yours, simply because I refused to render aid to a cop with a slight laceration on their head, and chose to aid a person in cardiac arrest. That's not an isolated thing.

From personal experience, from witnessing, from reading news, and watching media, from what my family, and friends have shown via video/audio, and from what I seen when I dated a cop. I have a right, and a reason, to put you cops in the spotlight, no matter who wears that badge, or for how long, or how highly decorated they are, or how beloved they are.

*Redacted this part on request*

You may not be as bad, as the majority of cops I have seen, and felt. But you speak and talk just like one. Your mannerisms reek of the type of cop that turns out to be like a particular one from Canton, OH.
Sure, I could be easier on you, and worship the ground you walk on, and wipe your rear with a golden tissue, and call you God, and Sir, and Mister, and shower you with admiration, and respect, and worshipping...
Or maybe you could, you know, at least friggen ACT LIKE YOUR DIFFERENT, TRY TO BE DIFFERENT, AND NOT ANOTHER CORRUPT POWER HUNGRY COP WITH A SHINEY BADGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So take your high and mighty, innocent pretenses of being the one who is attacked by an anti-cop guy, and blow it out your arse.

I'm tired of this crap. Sick and tired of it. Every time I point out cop corruption, I get attacked for it, and things just blow over, and no one gives a sh-t a month from now. Well, I'm tired of being the only one who cares and gives a sh-t about the corrupt federal LEOs in the DBNF. I'm fed up with seeing state police fly by me, doing 90+ an hour on a simple country road, no lights or sirens. I'm sick of the complacent, apathetic, government-kissing-uppery that people inside, and outside these forums put up with. Yea, lets get riled up and talk and talk and talk about doing something, but next week we'll just roll over like a kitten, and forget about it, and do nothing, and just accept things.

This is why this state has such a craptastic disdain for civil rights, except, of course, our gun rights! You can urinate on us, throw fecal matter at us, beat us, assault us, cage us, threaten us, intimidate us, ban some of us from having relationships, criminalize sex, mandate or promote one religion over the other, get away with murder, and corrupt practices... BUT GOD FORBID YOU FRICKING TOUCH OUR GUNS! That's where we draw the line! You touch my gun or prevent me from carrying it in a park, and we'll sue the ever-loving-sh-t out of you and your entire county!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus christ people, atleast have some friggen balls and pretend you believe in, or have read THE OTHER PARTS of the Bill of rights, or the state Constitution.

Last edited:

dtabb

Chill

Goebbels would be proud of today's law enforcement propaganda, including that posted by Glockster.

But without them, there would be anarchy. I can't go into all of the problems, but we know what they are: Unjustified shootings, SWAT and militaristic imagery, no concept of rights, arrest no matter what even if they're wrong, and on and on.

But condemning one man, based on the perception of his realm, also needs to be addressed. Cops certainly are not all the same, but they need to know that to once again bring respect to their career path and help reform the system.

We are not the ones who generated disrespect for law enforcement. They are.

KYGlockster

Activist Member

I have don't have the time to go through EVERY ONE of your posts prior to this subject, and quote EVERY remark you have ever made, that SCREAMS of a typical anti-citizen cop with a badge complex. Its dripping in your wording, and your poorly made attempts to portray yourself as a honest, good, godly example of God's gift to police. And I despise it. Even the above quote is simple signs of your disdain for anyone that challenges the status qou of sucking up to a agent of the state, and NEVER questioning their motives, and/or actions, and letting them get by with miniscule things, when YOU SHOULD be held to a HIGHER STANDARD than what a normal citizen is held to, when YOU SHOULD NOT have ANY of the slightest bit of shady, or unreasonable acts, or words, ignored and blown off like no big deal.

No, Officer Friendly. I have not "come out swinging for NO reason[,] simple because [you] carry a "badge". I have been the only Kentuckian who has been highly critical of you, and every other agent of the state, and have called you out on various things YOU have SAID or DONE that you admit to, which a normal citizen would have been busted for either libel in court, corruption, reckless endangerment, or any other number of misdemeanor or felonies. And if you want proof, go back and look at all your comments, and posts for the last year and a half; But that'd be impossible, because you've lost your citizen-minded ability to see right through government indoctrinated BS. I bet you could find that comment you made about a year ago, about how you had to testify in a court against a DUI dude or whatever, and you made the comment to us that a judge is always going to trust the word of a cop, over someone else. How is that a case of corruption, or libel in court, you may ask?! If you have to ask that in the first place, then you've really lost touch with what it means to be a pro-liberty, open carry advocating, Kentucky citizen. Because if any other person, or a normal citizen, had the ability to bend the ear of a court judge, that citizen would be found out, put up on charges of corruption, and about half a dozen different felonious charges, and locked in a county jail for about twenty years. And hey, without dashcam, or citizen cam audio, and video recordings, then of course the judge is going to trust a cops word. We all know there are NO bad cops, not even amongst the gun community. They're all just shining beacons of humanity.

You forget something, dude. I once carried a badge myself, for a number of years. Mine was silvered in colour, and had a big blue out-lined star of life on it. I put myself in harms way when I worked for several different county, and private, EMS agencies. I have plenty of medical records documenting the injuries I have suffered, "in the line of duty", some of which was sustained by the people wearing badges like yours, simply because I refused to render aid to a cop with a slight laceration on their head, and chose to aid a person in cardiac arrest. That's not an isolated thing.

From personal experience, from witnessing, from reading news, and watching media, from what my family, and friends have shown via video/audio, and from what I seen when I dated a cop. I have a right, and a reason, to put you cops in the spotlight, no matter who wears that badge, or for how long, or how highly decorated they are, or how beloved they are.

*Redacted this part on request*

You may not be as bad, as the majority of cops I have seen, and felt. But you speak and talk just like one. Your mannerisms reek of the type of cop that turns out to be like a particular one from Canton, OH.
Sure, I could be easier on you, and worship the ground you walk on, and wipe your rear with a golden tissue, and call you God, and Sir, and Mister, and shower you with admiration, and respect, and worshipping...
Or maybe you could, you know, at least friggen ACT LIKE YOUR DIFFERENT, TRY TO BE DIFFERENT, AND NOT ANOTHER CORRUPT POWER HUNGRY COP WITH A SHINEY BADGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So take your high and mighty, innocent pretenses of being the one who is attacked by an anti-cop guy, and blow it out your arse.

I'm tired of this crap. Sick and tired of it. Every time I point out cop corruption, I get attacked for it, and things just blow over, and no one gives a sh-t a month from now. Well, I'm tired of being the only one who cares and gives a sh-t about the corrupt federal LEOs in the DBNF. I'm fed up with seeing state police fly by me, doing 90+ an hour on a simple country road, no lights or sirens. I'm sick of the complacent, apathetic, government-kissing-uppery that people inside, and outside these forums put up with. Yea, lets get riled up and talk and talk and talk about doing something, but next week we'll just roll over like a kitten, and forget about it, and do nothing, and just accept things.

This is why this state has such a craptastic disdain for civil rights, except, of course, our gun rights! You can urinate on us, throw fecal matter at us, beat us, assault us, cage us, threaten us, intimidate us, ban some of us from having relationships, criminalize sex, mandate or promote one religion over the other, get away with murder, and corrupt practices... BUT GOD FORBID YOU FRICKING TOUCH OUR GUNS! That's where we draw the line! You touch my gun or prevent me from carrying it in a park, and we'll sue the ever-loving-sh-t out of you and your entire county!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus christ people, atleast have some friggen balls and pretend you believe in, or have read THE OTHER PARTS of the Bill of rights, or the state Constitution.

I want PROOF of these posts? Please give me proof of them!

Does anyone else on here share Drake's opinion? Please go back and read my posts for the last year or MORE; I GUARUNTEE you will notice they all show nothing but support, respect and cherishment of the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

Again, I want proof. You are the one that has come out in public and claimed I have said things other people would be "thrown in the county jail for twenty years for." Please provide evidence of that. Please provide evidence that I have ever said a word AGAINST the ENTIRE Bill of Rights!

I have never ONCE sided with any peace officer that has trampled someone's rights and I NEVER will. I have done NOTHING but stand up for the Bill of Rights -- all of them, not just the Second as you have claimed -- and I will continue to do so regardless of how bad you hate the fact that there are GOOD officers out here in the REAL world.

PLEASE go and read the discussions that were had regarding that CANTON cop and see what I said. I said NOTHING even remotely close to what you are claiming I would have. You have come out on this public forum and said I am corrupt (you plainly said "every time I point out cop corruption I get attacked for it") so please give myself and everyone else here proof of that. Because you see without proof you are destroying my name and character based on false allegations. This isn't "cop" talk, this is a PERSON that doesn't appreciate you implying I am some sort of criminal with a badge that has done absolutely NOTHING that you have said I have.

Again, please come out with the proof. I have ALWAYS supported YOUR rights -- EVERY one of them. As a matter of fact, when I discovered that Kentucky law made it illegal for two men to have sexual intercourse I ALERTED you immediately being as I figured you would know people that could do something about it. Is that an ACT of a "criminal cop that breaks the law with disregard for other?"

Again I would like proof. You said that *I* said I testified in front of a judge about a year ago? and that I claimed the judge would take the word of a "cop" over anyone? That is amusing my friend, being as I haven't even been a peace officer for a year yet. In fact, I have only been one since January. And two, I have never testified before a judge for a DUI case. There a blatant manufactured LIE folks! This person is TRYING to demonize me because he has had bad run-ins with "law enforcement" officers in the past. He is lumping MYSELF in with those that have mistreated him or trampled his rights, and that is just not fair. I have done NOTHING to him or anyone else. Those that care to read my posts know that I do nothing but find the Bill of Rights and Kentucky Constitution sacred. I despise it when we have excessive government and violations of our rights. I don't have to explain myself, my TRUE POSTS speak for themselves.

Again Drake, I would like proof that I am what you have factually claimed I am. I would like proof of all of the allegations that you have made. I don't know why you take your past treatment and believe you can yell at me for it, but you are attacking someone that would defend your rights, like I tried doing in the past. I guess this is what I get for trying to be your friend.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
This thread surely did implode quickly into a LEO bashing opportunity.

Understanding that passions run high on certain issues, I would remind all that being a LEO does not make it open season to attack and belittle someone - OCDO even has a specific rule that is applicable.

Accordingly locking this thread - the circumstances and personal attacks will be reviewed. I also caution posters here as to their verbiage and how that reflects on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.