• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

South sound meetup-22 sept 2013

DamonK

I'll be there in spirit. Physically, I'll be at the close quarters carbine class at firearms academy of seattle.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

Schlepnier

Well I am hoping that people will show up in more than spirit, I would like to not be the only one there :(

P.S. didn't you get that training already when you went through AIT?????

golddigger14s

Activist Member
AIT these days involves touchy feely stuff to not hurt anybody's feelings.
If my schedule allows, I will come. Once I have my schedule I will edit this post.

Edit:
Well, I'll be working in Rainier til 3pm. Plus refer to the thread about SB caving in to the Anti's. I've always disliked their coffee, I only went for the good company. That even includes you Schlep.

Last edited:

DamonK

Haha, this is a lot more in depth. And it's a VERY perishable skill. It's not a cheap hobby that I have, but I love it.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

bebop4one

Well dang looks like starbucks is no longer OC friendly, the meetup is on hold till we figure a new venue, anybody got any ideas?

You should all plan to meet there, go inside, and then say "Oh darn guns aren't welcome. Let's go guys". Let them physically see your wallets leaving the store. It will get reported to someone higher up in the chain.

As for where to go after, I'm afraid I won't be of much help :confused:

golddigger14s

Activist Member
"We" as a group already threw SB under the bus. It was a convenient place, but I was never crazy about their coffee. There are plenty of places, like Cutters up the street by COSTCO. We need to take the high road, and just move on with our wallets.

Schlepnier

Well after thinking on it for a bit I think we should reschedule for the 29th, same time 2-4pm and hopefully damon and golddigger can make it this time. as for a location......I am smacking myself now since I didn't think of it sooner. :banghead:
cabellas in lacey, upper level food court, had the buffalo burger, looking forward to trying their elk or boar.

Cheers...see you on sunday the 29th.
:banana: