• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It is the day before the VOTE!

mspgunner

All,

We have likely lost a few Republicans on the override vote. We need to gain some Dems.

These are the Dems who voted for HB 436 on the last round of voting. I urge you, if you live in their districts to call/email them.

They should be given extra-special attention -- let's make it hard for them to change their vote.

Vote F Name L Name City County Email1 Capitol Phone House District
Yes Linda Black Bonne terre St. Francois Linda.Black@house.mo.gov
573-751-2317 LE-N 117
Yes Patrick Conway St Joseph Buchanan Pat.Conway@house.mo.gov
573-751-9755 LE-N 010
Yes Keith English Florissant St. Louis Keith.English@house.mo.gov
573-751-9628 LE-N 068
Yes Michael Frame Eureka Jefferson Michael.Frame@house.mo.gov
573-751-4567 LE-N 111
Yes Benjamin Harris Hillsboro Jefferson Ben.Harris@house.mo.gov
573-751-2398 LE-N 118
Yes Steven Hodges Morehouse New Madrid Steve.Hodges@house.mo.gov
573-751-4085 LE-N 149
Yes Penny Hubbard St. Louis St. Louis City Penny.Hubbard@house.mo.gov
573-751-2383 LE-N 078
Yes John Mayfield Independence Jackson John.Mayfield@house.mo.gov
573-751-3674 LE-N 020
Yes Timothy McKenna Crystal City Jefferson TJ.McKenna@house.mo.gov
573-751-4451 LE-N 114
Yes Jeffrey Roorda Barnhart Jefferson Jeff.Roorda@house.mo.gov
573-751-2504 LE-N 113
Yes Edward Schieffer Troy Lincoln Ed.Schieffer@house.mo.gov
573-751-9459 LE-N 041

BigBoreBoy

Be sure to tell them to look West to Colorado in your e-mails. Morse just went down in flames for his huge anti-gun push and Giron's ship is listing very badly. They are about to be sent packing for what they did out there and that was with our side being outspent 7 to 1 in the recall election (according to NPR). These Republicans especially had better think twice before they suddenly switch their votes!!!!

dogsandhogs

Hopefully these guys are watching what is happening in Colorado tonight. CO gunowners are poised to win a sweep tonight by recalling two antigun democrats that pushed through their magazine ban earlier this year. I hope weak-kneed Republicans don't cost MO gunowners this opportunity.

Rally-time tomorrow!

BigBoreBoy

Hopefully these guys are watching what is happening in Colorado tonight. CO gunowners are poised to win a sweep tonight by recalling two antigun democrats that pushed through their magazine ban earlier this year. I hope weak-kneed Republicans don't cost MO gunowners this opportunity.

Rally-time tomorrow!

That's it! Giron is Gone! We went two for two tonight in a HUGE win in Colorado. Let's hope this carries us to a big win here at home tomorrow!

logunowner

They're gone => good, the laws they enacted remain => bad. So, where's the win? Colorado retains a democrat controlled legislature.

The win is the people of Colorado got off their asses and started a grass roots effort to recall two Senators that did not understood what the Constitution said. Hopefully it is just the beginning of a trend of people standing up to these Politicians that think our Constitution can be "tweaked"

Great job Colorado

OC for ME

It is good to show all politicians that they serve at the pleasure of the citizenry. What is not so good is that the good citizens of Colorado had to have rights eroded before they acted. It is not news that the two nitwits removed from office are anti-liberty yet they were elected anyway. Their removal is a good, symbolic, step in the right direction.

dogsandhogs

HB436 passed the House.

ETA: Democrats Harris, Schieffer and Frame join 106 Republicans in support.

Now on to the Senate!

Last edited:

Morpheus97

I'm standing outside the Senate gallery now. They're not in there at the moment. No idea when they will discuss and vote.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2