• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

It is the day before the VOTE!

BigBoreBoy

This is going pretty quick.....we should be getting close unless they get hung up on something. Three down, I think there were 5 or 6 on the list.

BigBoreBoy

Oh dude.....Foul on the play...."machine guns" are not illegal in Missouri. Your on our side....get your facts straight. Who's talking now? I didn't catch his name.

Last edited:

kylemoul

Who is speaking? He is really putting into it...

Hell are MG's illegal in MO? I would assume so unless you have the correct credentials.

BigBoreBoy

Who is speaking? He is really putting into it...

Hell are MG's illegal in MO? I would assume so unless you have the correct credentials.

Yeah he is, I'll give him that. He's up there for us though and everything is on the line.

To get a MG you just have to get the tax stamp through the ATF. No state requirement other than getting your local sheriff to sign off. Same with as with silencers, SBR's, and SBS's. Mo got rid of that here a couple of years ago.

BigBoreBoy

It's Nieves, the coolest statesman I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He is a true man of the people.

I'm sure he is. He's one of us, I shouldn't be so picky. I'm stressed out.

Nadal on the other hand.....is a POS! I don't know how much I can listen to her.

Last edited:

kylemoul

what does her argument about gangs and people getting illegal guns and african americans have do to with this bill...?

BigBoreBoy

what does her argument about gangs and people getting illegal guns and african americans have do to with this bill...?

Nothing, this is the same BS speech she used back in the spring. Police ride alongs and all.

Does she really "live in the hood"? Sounds like more BS....

Last edited:

kylemoul

this lady is nuts. she has a drug dealer that lives across those street. we need more restrictive drug laws.