Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Great News- POS Morse Recalled over "gun control" support

Anti human rights and anti-gun bigot Morse projected to lose.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/201...t-giron-stays/

Both More and Giron have been recalled. Michael Bloomberg flushed $350,000 down the toilet. He's going to need to take some opioids stat after that one, his lust to disarm us is so great.
    Last edited by 77zach; 09-11-2013 at 12:17 AM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Founder's Club Member
    Two questions Zach,

1. Why did you title the thread in the past tense--recalled--when only 70% of the votes are counted as of a moment ago when I checked?

2. Why did you put POS in the thread title? Did you really think those who might read it would want to know that's your level of discourse?
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen View Post
    Two questions Zach,

1. Why did you title the thread in the past tense--recalled--when only 70% of the votes are counted as of a moment ago when I checked?

2. Why did you put POS in the thread title? Did you really think those who might read it would want to know that's your level of discourse?
    TTAG dropped the ball, didn't see that it wasn't over yet and that it was just a media projection per my edit.

I'm surprised at your second question. The guy is worse than a POS.

Edit: TTAG also changed their headline.
    Last edited by 77zach; 09-10-2013 at 10:58 PM.
    “If the natural tendencies of mankind are so bad that it is not safe to permit people to be free, how is it that the tendencies of these organizers are always good? Do not the legislators and their appointed agents also belong to the human race? Or do they believe that they themselves are made of a finer clay than the rest of mankind? ” -Bastiat

I don't "need" to openly carry a handgun or own an "assault weapon" any more than Rosa Parks needed a seat on the bus.

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    TTAG dropped the ball, didn't see that it wasn't over yet and that it was just a media projection per my edit.

I'm surprised at your second question. The guy is worse than a POS.

Edit: TTAG also changed their headline.
    We already know he's anti-2A. Its just useless crudity in a thread title. Save the crude stuff for the OP, instead of the thread title.

For example, "Anti-2A Morse on the Verge of Recall at 10PM"
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Some media outlets are still reporting that Morse is going to lose and the lady is going to win. I don't understand how they're saying that with so few votes in, but I guess they have this down to a science

http://live.denverpost.com/Event/Col..._Election_2013

real time reporting of votes
    Last edited by 77zach; 09-10-2013 at 11:14 PM.

Banned
    CON-ceeeded

He'll go work for bloomy now...

Quote Originally Posted by 77zach View Post
    Some media outlets are still reporting that Morse is going to lose and the lady is going to win. I don't understand how they're saying that with so few votes in, but I guess they have this down to a science

http://live.denverpost.com/Event/Col..._Election_2013

real time reporting of votes
    They're not saying that now 63% reporting
    Recall Giron Yess 14,306 No 9,581

she's getting POUNDED/
    I stopped stocking for the zombie apocalypse. I now stock for the liberal apocalypse.

Two questions Zach,

no one likes you. go play in traffic

Quote Originally Posted by onus View Post
    Like him or not, he has a point (two actually).

And your post adds what to this thread?

Well Citizen isn't on a duplicate account because his first got banned now is he CaP?
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
    It's over. BOTH are gone. Well done, Colorado.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

Quote Originally Posted by Lasjayhawk View Post

she's getting POUNDED
    And she lost the election.
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HandyHamlet View Post
    And she lost the election.
    Hey-O +1

POS is an appropriate term, worse is called for.

Morse has no regard for citizens or their rights, he'd be happiest conducting one of Stalin's purges where he could blithely kill his opponents than have to worry about pesky things like rights.

Today a sickness has been lifted from Colorado!

Heh!
    *doing the happy dance*
    Why do I have a bar in my home? Because it's cheaper to stock a bar than to get a DUI.

Two questions Zach,

Why dont you go die somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by larueman View Post
    Why dont you go die somewhere?
    The more positive way to phrase it would be to tell him to go get a life.

We already know he's anti-2A. Its just useless crudity in a thread title. Save the crude stuff for the OP, instead of the thread title.

For example, "Anti-2A Morse on the Verge of Recall at 10PM"
    Hello Citizen,

Please refrain from your vocational duties as our Wahington Post/San Francisco Chronicle editor.

We are not polished left-wing journalist who would never say anything negative about a POS liberal while demeaning conservatives, in a persoal way, in the same sentence.

I went to the OPs link and got the fluidity of the story correct. I got the picture.

To iterate, don't hold us to a Journalism School's ethic, an ethic that pros in the liberal dominated media don't adhere to.

It's a good thread and we all realize that we are neophytes at this avocation.

markm

Thank you Colorado!!!!

While Obama is on the TV talking about the advocacy of a possible "shot accross the bow" in Syria, Colorado delivers a real shot accross Obama's bow.

Morse was a Police Chief--as a group, LEO is not to be trusted.

The Latina was more interested in delivering largess from government coffers to her "La Raza" than being a representative for her entire district. Good bye "Latina."

markm
    Last edited by MarkBofRAdvocate; 09-11-2013 at 08:44 AM. Reason: spellilng

Activist Member
    I am more than excited that this has happened in Colorado. I have never been to Colorado and I will probably never make it to your beautiful state, but this is some excellent news. When I read on the 'Net that BOTH of these individuals had been recalled I screamed due to the sudden excitement and made a co-worker jump who was setting beside me. He asked me what I was so excited about and all I said was, "The Constitution finally won one."

I appreciate all of the hard work the residents of Colorado have put into this effort and I am thrilled that it paid off. I can't wait to find a video of the losers conceding to the incoming supporters of our rights. This has a national effect and it has clearly shown the anti-gunners that they will be defeated if they refuse to listen to the People and continue to infringe on our rights.

Thank you again Colorado and enjoy the win!
    "I never in my life seen a Kentuckian without a gun..."-Andrew Jackson

"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect every one who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."-Patrick Henry; speaking of protecting the rights of an armed citizenry.

Banned

Great News- POS Morse Recalled over "gun control" support

I would hazard a guess that he is more liked on this site than you are. I have my set-to's with him. But I respect a lot of what he says and does. I won't say the same about you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    I would hazard a guess that he is more liked on this site than you are. I have my set-to's with him. But I respect a lot of what he says and does. I won't say the same about you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk.

<o>
    Nothing wrong with a good set-to we all learn more when there is some passion behind our arguments.
    Throw me to the wolves and I will come back leading the pack.

35 senators and 25 are democrats. two down and 25 to go. Good work Colorado, or the parts that elected those two to begin with. Now how about getting the laws repealed that started this brouhaha.

Really, you're making this celebration into a race thing.........? Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkBofRAdvocate View Post
    Thank you Colorado!!!!

While Obama is on the TV talking about the advocacy of a possible "shot accross the bow" in Syria, Colorado delivers a real shot accross Obama's bow.

Morse was a Police Chief--as a group, LEO is not to be trusted.

The Latina was more interested in delivering largess from government coffers to her "La Raza" than being a representative for her entire district. Good bye "Latina."

markm

i wanted to say Congratulations CO. you really pulled it of

on e of the biggest things about this victory is, that it is directly contacted to the Gun issue. these guys were directly thrown out due to their gun infringement policies
    Luke 22:36 ; 36Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.

"guns are like a Parachute, if you don't have one when you need it, you will not need one again"
    - unknown

i you call a CHP a CCW then you are really stupid. period.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast