• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Great News- POS Morse Recalled over "gun control" support

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Two questions Zach,

1. Why did you title the thread in the past tense--recalled--when only 70% of the votes are counted as of a moment ago when I checked?

2. Why did you put POS in the thread title? Did you really think those who might read it would want to know that's your level of discourse?

77zach

Two questions Zach,

1. Why did you title the thread in the past tense--recalled--when only 70% of the votes are counted as of a moment ago when I checked?

2. Why did you put POS in the thread title? Did you really think those who might read it would want to know that's your level of discourse?

TTAG dropped the ball, didn't see that it wasn't over yet and that it was just a media projection per my edit.

I'm surprised at your second question. The guy is worse than a POS.

Edit: TTAG also changed their headline.

Last edited:

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
TTAG dropped the ball, didn't see that it wasn't over yet and that it was just a media projection per my edit.

I'm surprised at your second question. The guy is worse than a POS.

Edit: TTAG also changed their headline.

We already know he's anti-2A. Its just useless crudity in a thread title. Save the crude stuff for the OP, instead of the thread title.

For example, "Anti-2A Morse on the Verge of Recall at 10PM"

Lasjayhawk

onus

Two questions Zach,

no one likes you. go play in traffic

Saxxon

POS is an appropriate term, worse is called for.

Morse has no regard for citizens or their rights, he'd be happiest conducting one of Stalin's purges where he could blithely kill his opponents than have to worry about pesky things like rights.

Today a sickness has been lifted from Colorado!

RandallFlagg

ColoradoGunGrabbersRecall_zps7ee53432.jpg

Heh!
*doing the happy dance*

larueman

Two questions Zach,

Why dont you go die somewhere?

markm

We already know he's anti-2A. Its just useless crudity in a thread title. Save the crude stuff for the OP, instead of the thread title.

For example, "Anti-2A Morse on the Verge of Recall at 10PM"

Hello Citizen,

Please refrain from your vocational duties as our Wahington Post/San Francisco Chronicle editor.

We are not polished left-wing journalist who would never say anything negative about a POS liberal while demeaning conservatives, in a persoal way, in the same sentence.

I went to the OPs link and got the fluidity of the story correct. I got the picture.

To iterate, don't hold us to a Journalism School's ethic, an ethic that pros in the liberal dominated media don't adhere to.

It's a good thread and we all realize that we are neophytes at this avocation.

markm

markm

Thank you Colorado!!!!

While Obama is on the TV talking about the advocacy of a possible "shot accross the bow" in Syria, Colorado delivers a real shot accross Obama's bow.

Morse was a Police Chief--as a group, LEO is not to be trusted.

The Latina was more interested in delivering largess from government coffers to her "La Raza" than being a representative for her entire district. Good bye "Latina."

markm

Last edited:

KYGlockster

Activist Member
I am more than excited that this has happened in Colorado. I have never been to Colorado and I will probably never make it to your beautiful state, but this is some excellent news. When I read on the 'Net that BOTH of these individuals had been recalled I screamed due to the sudden excitement and made a co-worker jump who was setting beside me. He asked me what I was so excited about and all I said was, "The Constitution finally won one."

I appreciate all of the hard work the residents of Colorado have put into this effort and I am thrilled that it paid off. I can't wait to find a video of the losers conceding to the incoming supporters of our rights. This has a national effect and it has clearly shown the anti-gunners that they will be defeated if they refuse to listen to the People and continue to infringe on our rights.

Thank you again Colorado and enjoy the win!