Thread: Goofballs in Newtown Continue ... 1 person at range at a time

Banned

Goofballs in Newtown Continue ... 1 person at range at a time

http://www.newstimes.com/default/art...ed-4799933.php

The ordinance says no resident can be shooting for more than four hours after notification of the Police Department, and shooting is limited to one person at a time.

Still looking for the actual text ...

what retards .. this ordinance will not bring your kids back from the dead ...

Founder's Club Member
    Just based on the numbers, I'd say our children have a greater chance of dying for the military-industrial complex in some place like Afghanistan than being killed in a school shooting. They should be decrying the government's military adventurism.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

I'm looking to move and Newtown was on my list not anymore.

I totally see how hindering peoples ability to practice shooting in their back yard will prevent kinder garden shootings.

What a joke this world is turning into.
    Last edited by customcreationllc; 09-11-2013 at 08:18 AM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by customcreationllc View Post
    I'm looking to move and Newtown was on my list not anymore.

I totally see how hindering peoples ability to practice shooting in their back yard will prevent kinder garden shootings.

What a joke this world is turning into.
    Call up Gayle Wienstein ... but she'll say "keep out, your brute!".

I did get to call her a commie a few months ago ... can't wait to see her again ...

While it's not "terrible" in the purest sense of the term...there are towns nearby that don't have such ridiculous do-nothing ordinances...and those are towns people should move to (and spend their dollars in). The NSSF should consider moving, too.

1:4 ratio of licensed to unlicensed shooters.
    One shooter at a time.
    Gotta wait until 15 mins after the recorded time of your notification to Newtown PD to commence firing...4hr window thereafter.
    Backstop 10 ft above target.
    Violations are $99 per...can be appealed.

I posted the link elsewhere on the web, it can be found easily enough. It won't stamp out backyard shooting, but just adds an unnecessary step with no real safety benefit. It's basically a noise ordinance.
    Last edited by CT Barfly; 09-12-2013 at 09:39 AM.