• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Goofballs in Newtown Continue ... 1 person at range at a time

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Just based on the numbers, I'd say our children have a greater chance of dying for the military-industrial complex in some place like Afghanistan than being killed in a school shooting. They should be decrying the government's military adventurism.

customcreationllc

I'm looking to move and Newtown was on my list not anymore.

I totally see how hindering peoples ability to practice shooting in their back yard will prevent kinder garden shootings.

What a joke this world is turning into.

Last edited:

davidmcbeth

Banned
I'm looking to move and Newtown was on my list not anymore.

I totally see how hindering peoples ability to practice shooting in their back yard will prevent kinder garden shootings.

What a joke this world is turning into.

Call up Gayle Wienstein ... but she'll say "keep out, your brute!".

I did get to call her a commie a few months ago ... can't wait to see her again ...

CT Barfly

While it's not "terrible" in the purest sense of the term...there are towns nearby that don't have such ridiculous do-nothing ordinances...and those are towns people should move to (and spend their dollars in). The NSSF should consider moving, too.

1:4 ratio of licensed to unlicensed shooters.
One shooter at a time.
Gotta wait until 15 mins after the recorded time of your notification to Newtown PD to commence firing...4hr window thereafter.
Backstop 10 ft above target.
Violations are $99 per...can be appealed.

I posted the link elsewhere on the web, it can be found easily enough. It won't stamp out backyard shooting, but just adds an unnecessary step with no real safety benefit. It's basically a noise ordinance.

Last edited: