Thread: petition to rescind executive order that restricts reimportation.

Activist Member
    Reno, Nevada, USA
    1,711 petition to rescind executive order that restricts reimportation.

Just sharing this link to a petition on to retract the executive order recently created by the president to prevent re-importation of US military weapons:

Founder's Club Member
    Fairfax Co., VA

Personally, I don't trust those things. He didn't give a rip about people with Obamacare. He's doing everything he can to start warring on Syria despite a lot of resistance at home and abroad. Who thinks he's going to pay attention to a petition? I suspect they just put that petition thingy up there so people can feel like they accomplished something.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Fairborn, Ohio, USA
    More of this petition stupidity???

You are empowering the tyrant-in-chief every time you buy into this BS either by signing, starting, or even advertising one of these bogus "petitions."

Please stop.

Unless you think that these things have one iota of impact on Obama. Then I have another suggestion about how to work on getting back into touch with reality.