Thread: anyone going to the kitsap 9/11 memorial dedication in Bremerton?

anyone going to the kitsap 9/11 memorial dedication in Bremerton?

title says it all, anyone plan to be there?

be at evergreen park in bremerton roughly 6 o clock (about an hour and a half from now)
    Last edited by EMNofSeattle; 09-11-2013 at 07:35 PM.
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by EMNofSeattle View Post
    title says it all, anyone plan to be there?

be at evergreen park in bremerton roughly 6 o clock (about an hour and a half from now)
    Just saw this. I was there. I only opened up for the walk back to the bike; up til that it was just a 'suspicious bulge'.

Quote Originally Posted by Oathkeeper Cooter View Post
    Just saw this. I was there. I only opened up for the walk back to the bike; up til that it was just a 'suspicious bulge'.
    See the conspiracy nut with all his signs? Maybe not because some of the bikers grabbed flags and circled around him, it was entertaining he actually wanted to the police to disperse the veteran bikers so more people could read his signs...
    they love our milk and honey, but they preach about some other way of living, when they're running down my country man they're walkin' on the fightin side of me

NRA Member

How about the USS Liberty Memorial?
    What about the Gulf of Tonkin Memorial?
    What about the Reichstag Memorial?

What do they all have in common with the 9-11 Memorial?

All false flag operations.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom1Man View Post
    How about the USS Liberty Memorial?
    What about the Gulf of Tonkin Memorial?
    What about the Reichstag Memorial?

What do they all have in common with the 9-11 Memorial?

All false flag operations.
    Dont forget the USS Maine and Lusitainia memorials, along with the "FDR and top Military Brass KNEW the Japanese were coming" wing at the Pearl Harbor/Arizona Memorial.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff. State View Post
    Dont forget the USS Maine and Lusitainia memorials, along with the "FDR and top Military Brass KNEW the Japanese were coming" wing at the Pearl Harbor/Arizona Memorial.
    Those were lied about/staged events. We did not attack ourselves or have our 'allies' attack us.
    Provision for free medical attendance and nursing, for clothing, for food, for housing, for the education of children, and a hundred other matters, might with equal propriety be proposed as tending to relieve the employee of mental strain and worry. --- These matters obviously lie outside the orbit of congressional power. (Railroad Retirement Board v Alton Railroad)

How about a reptilian memorial?
    Where's the Illuminati memorial?
    "Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world." ~ Musashi

Quote Originally Posted by gsx1138 View Post
    How about a reptilian memorial?
    Where's the Illuminati memorial?
    Reptile memorial.... Well there are reptiles who have lost their lives do to human conflicts, human ignorance, and fear.

The Illuminati is still around, why would there be a memorial?