Thread: State Police reply to complaint made to FBI regarding extortion

State Police reply to complaint made to FBI regarding extortion

Read this letter along with the letter sent to the FBI on the homepage at www.ctgunrights.com.

State Police Response regarding letter of complaint to the FBI

Founder's Club Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Edward Peruta View Post
    Read this letter along with the letter sent to the FBI on the homepage at www.ctgunrights.com.

State Police Response regarding letter of complaint to the FBI

The link to the state police response doesn't work.

ETA: I read both documents at ctgunrights.com. Very interesting behavior by law enfarcement. Very interesting indeed.
    Last edited by Citizen; 09-12-2013 at 04:08 PM.
    I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Connecticut Carry is dedicated to advancing and protecting the fundamental civil rights of the men and women of Connecticut to keep and bear arms for self defense of themselves and the state as guaranteed by the United States Constitution and the Constitution of Connecticut.

Join us and discuss the issues: http://ctcarry.com/Forum

Banned
    Ya gonna follow up with a FOI request asking about those new fangled perceedures?

They might answer it ten years -- they are pleading Sandy Hook Sandy Hook now...

In a commissioner's FIC hearing yesterday (where I won my case against the Hartford Citation Hearing Office that will cost them big $$$$ because of what they need to do to comply with the Act) and O'Neill is there upset in case 2012-728 where the FIC said they might seek a criminal arrest over the DESPP for not providing records per CGS Sec. 1-240. linky: ( http://www.ct.gov/foi/cwp/view.asp?a=4163&Q=489176 ). O'Neill was using the Sandy Hook excuse (although 2012-728 actually was related to a 2011 case) ... these people disgust me using dead kids as excuses.

I have about 8 requests pending with DESPP .. most for a while ... and FIC appeals waiting (for the normal 1 yr wait time).

And I have an open meetings complaint concerning the FIC itself after I recently discovered that they have little meetings and re-litgate cases between the management and HOs with every case between the time of the evidentary hearing is completed and the full commission hearing. Heck, even FIC commissioners are involved. Of course, in these "little meetings" only FIC employees and commishes are welcome. No open meeting for YOU.
    Nice they have a 2nd secret hearing eh? Its not in their regulations ... formal meetings all the time for these quick re-litigation of cases.
    Last edited by davidmcbeth; 09-12-2013 at 05:04 PM.

So I gotta ask... is he getting his guns back? That response to me is little more than a Whoops... sorry we got caught and it won't happen again but doesn't sound like they are rushing to give him back his guns.