• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A good way to get killed ... wearing opponents gear against home team

davidmcbeth

Banned
http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2013/09...er-cops-hired-to-wear-opposing-teams-uniform/

The Seattle Seahawks announced that the organization has hired undercover cops to wear San Francisco 49ers gear and patrol Sunday’s game in order to curb unruly behavior

Now, in Chgo when the Pack is there and the Pack is winning ... people with Pack stuff on best keep their mouth shut ... I have seen issues .. not too often, 'cause the Packers suck ...

Now, I would not, if I was an a jury, find anyone guilty of tossing some beer on these guys and normal tomfoolery such as that. And if the cops start taunting the fans? I could care less if they get pounded...they would have incited this and entrapped them.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
davidmcbeth;1983742.... Now said:
Would that be a violation of Rule 15?

(15) WE ADVOCATE FOR THE 'LAW-ABIDING' ONLY: Posts advocating illegal acts of any kind are NOT welcome here. Even if you feel that a law is unconstitutional we do not break it, we repeal it or defeat it in the courts.

stay safe.

skeith5

I bet there are no undercover cops doing this. If they widely announce it before every game then maybe people well think twice about giving a 49'ers fan any crap?